5

"get up already you've been in bed since forever" josh yells to me.

"josh get out or i will murder you right now" i say as i put a pillow over my face.

"dad got a call last night about some accident involving you and deena. you guys are dead so get up" he says to me.

as he leaves i start to get up. deena was already awake. guess he woke her up as well.

me and deena look at eachother as we pick up bottles from around the living room. we both watch the tv as they say who the skull mask killer is. deena turns the tv off.

the door bell rings. deenas on the phone with the hospital trying to get in contact with sam and josh is busy downstairs talking to his online friends.

"josh! get the door!" deena yells.

"i'll just get it. he probably has his music all the way up." i say.

i take my time to get to the door as its probably no one special. as i head towards the door i hear deena smash the phone.

as i open the door i see no one.

"hello?" i say. no ones there. probably just some stupid teen playing games.

i turn and i see someone. in that skull halloween costume.

"oh hey you stupid sunnyvaler. nice costume" i yell. stupid sunnyvalers.

i walk to the kitchen and see deena and josh. josh takes the pizza out the oven and sets it on the counter while me and deena get plates and cups.

deena stares at the window.

"what the fuck is that?" she says to us.

i look over and see the same sunnyvaler standing in our backyard.

"jesus its just those stupid sunnyvalers. pricks." i say as i grab a knife from one of the drawers.

i walk outside with deena following me. "stay here" we tells josh.

"you're pathetic" we both yell. walking back inside i think to myself 'fucking sunnyvalers'