《 So Long! 》

Tw: mention of death, light cursing, mention of arson
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hours have gone by, and Puffy was finally able to dock her boat once she and her crew came upon Minx's kingdom.

The whole kingdom was loud, joyful, and filled with nothing but noise.

People chatted with one another or bought things off to the side.

"Land-ho!" One of the crew mates hollered loudly.

Puffy laughed joyfully as she went down the stairs and headed towards her crew.

Hannah's eyes were sparkling with excitement when she saw her home.

A tired and sleepy duo came walking up the stairs from the sleeping quarters down below.

(Y/n) hissed lightly at the light that blinded them for a few seconds since their eyes were used to the darkness.

Ranboo mumbled something under his breath which made (Y/n) to hum lightly.

Niki came walking over to the pair of siblings and held out a pouch of coins.

"What's this for?" Ranboo asked as he took in his surroundings while bringing the pouch of coins into his hands.

The sound of the metal clashing together surprised him a bit.

(Y/n) poked at the pouch with furrowed eyebrows before heading over to Puffy's side.

Niki gave a warm smile, "It's money."

Hearing this Ranboo opened the pouch a bit before staring at all the coins in silent shock as he closed it.

"Why are you giving this to us? We could've worked for it," Ranboo mumbled as he placed the coin pouch around his neck since the strings were large enough to make it into a necklace.

Niki waved the dirty blonde teen off, "Do you really think Puffy and I would send you off adventuring, broke?"

Ranboo nervously looked away, making sure not to make eye contact with the other.

Niki seemed to notice and gave a light glare.

"We wouldn't let you kids go hungry or clothless, right? Puffy sees you two as her children," she huffed out.

Hearing this surprised the dirty blonde as he stared down at the woman before him.

"Now go, it looks like (Y/n) already left you," Niki points out.

Ranboo jerked his head at where his sibling once stood and realized that they were running in the direction of the kingdom which held little shops here and there.

"Wait, (Y/n)!" Ranboo chased after the young child after giving a small thanks to Niki.

"Looks like (N/n) is excited," Puffy laughed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Niki giggled, "Of course they are."

Puffy then nudged her head, "Come on, we'll be staying here until tomorrow morning."

Niki nodded, "Got it."

(Y/n) came to almost a silent screeching stop when they saw all the small stores and stands that sat off on different sides.

Ranboo stopped behind them, giving an unsure look to the younger.

"What are you looking at?" He mumbled.

(E/c) eyes landed on something particular off to the side which caused them to stare at it in amazement.

Ranboo slowly brought his gaze to where the younger one was looking at.