Love Turns You Upside Down

Ava was changing into her scrubs as she put on her lab coat as Jackson walked over to her as he wrap his arms around her waist.

"So Dr Shepherd-Avery what's on your schedule today?" Jackson asks her as he kisses each of her cheeks.

"I've got trauma and would you stop saying my name." Ava chuckles as him as he shakes his head.

"I can't sorry I just like saying it too much you know it has a very nice ring to it." Jackson says as he kisses her as she kisses him back.
-

Ava was stood beside Richard as she finished checking on her patient as a man ran into the E.R.

"Help. We need a doctor. Help." One of the men says as they rush into the E.R.

"Sir, sir. Just calm down.Please. Just tell me what happened." Brooks says to them.

"I think we killed Bigfoot." They says to them as Ava shares a look with Richard.

"Bigfoot?" He says surprised.

"Yeah." They say to them as the doctor follow them out.

"I was just having a go at some whitetails, and I heard this scream." One of the men explains to them.

"You shot someone?" Brooks asks him as Ava and Richard share another look following behind the three of them.

"I... I didn't see him. I swear.

"It just happened so fast,and then I saw this thing coming at me,like... like a monster." The man explains to them.

"Did you shoot him again?" Ava asks him.

"I may have fired a warning shot." He says her.

"And I was just headed into town and it jumped into the road.I tried to swerve, but..." The other guy explains to them.

"Wait. You shot Bigfoot?" Bailey asks them.

"And then you ran him over?" Meredith asks the other guy.

"Yes." They both say as they look at each other.

"Well, where's Bigfoot now exactly?" Richard asks them.

"Ohh!" A man groans in pain from the back of the truck.

"Aah!Aah!" All of them explains as they moved back scared by what they saw in the back of the truck.
-
Callie had taken over with the big foot patient as Ava was need in the E.R for the trauma's.

Ava was paged to the O.R as she left one of the residents in charge of the E.R. She walks in as she holds a mask up to her face.

"What do you need? I've left a resident in charge of the E.R and that's not good." Ava says to them as Meredith looks at her sister in law.

"I got Brooks to ring your sisters to get a nerve for Derek and Lizzie might do it but Derek is adamant not to I need you to have a word with him." Meredith says to Ava.

"Why did you call her sisters couldn't you have used her nerve?" Bailey asks them as Callie answers.

"Ava can't donate because of the damage to herself from the crash her nerves were damaged and some were used for her ankle." Callie says to her.

"Wait Lizzie agreed?" Ava asks Meredith as she nods her head. "I'll talk to him." Ava says as she goes to find her brother.
-
Ava sees Derek in the skills lab as she walks in taking a seat as he turns around as he jumps not hearing her come in.

"Ava you can't do that." Derek says holding his chest from the fright.

"You know when I was little I used to think you were this super hero who wasn't scared of anything you were my hero. But I don't know if your scared or just too stubborn to get help from your sisters but you've got to do it." Ava says as Derek interrupts her.

"Ava I appreciate-"Derek tries to say as Ava cuts him off.

"I'm not finished. Derek you have done so much for all of us so it's time one of us gave something back to you. If Lizzie wants to help let her and don't think about it being for you think about being for the millions of lives your going to save once you get your hand back. Because they're are so many people who need you and you need to get back to what your best at being a surgeon. I'm the surgeon I am because of you now you need to make more surgeons that are amazing." Ava tells her brother as she gets paged to the E.R.
-
Ava lays on the bed as Jackson lays beside her running his hand up and down her arm. "Your quiet what's on your mind?" Jackson says as he kisses her shoulder repeatedly.

"I'm just hoping Derek listened and he'll let Lizzie help him." Ava says as he moves to kiss her neck.

"He knows that a live donor nerve is our best chances and this is his chance to operate again and knowing you he'll be taking your sisters nerve." Jackson tells her as she smiles nodding as she turns around and kisses him as he kisses her back.
-
Ava walks over to the front desk as she sees Lizzie talking with Meredith and Derek.

"So you finally decided to give in?" Ava says to her big brother as she hand the chart to one of the nurses.

"How could I say no to all those lives I have to save?" Derek says to his sister.

"We'll it's good to know you listen to someone." Meredith says to her husband as Ava turns her attention to her sister.

"How's the first week of married life?" Lizzie asks Ava.

"I'll discuss that when Derek isn't around." Ava chuckles as they both hug.

"Now I've got a question how come you can't donate to our dear brother?" Lizzie asks Ava.

"Because I have my own injuries that compromise me helping him." Ava tells her sister as she nods understanding.