"Good. Go get your PC now"

"Huh? Why?"

"So that I can sing you your favourite songs until you fall asleep"

"Didn't you say that you were sleepy"

"Just go"

"It's fine Ai'Wat. Go back to sleep"

"Are you done?"

"Done with what?"

"Done being mad?"

"No"

"Tine"

"Argh fineeee! Yes."

"Okay good. Go now, tua woon wai"

"Why can't let me be mad at you in peace for a fucking moment"

"Because I'm the best boyfriend ever"

"Ha very funny"

"What? Am I not?"

"No"

"No?"

"Yes"

"Yes?"

"No! Yes to no"

"No"

"Ahhhh shut up. Stop saying yes or no"

"Stupid Kwai noi"

"Stupid best boyfriend ever. Happy now?"

"Very *giggles* Go now Ai'Tine."

After they disconnected the call, They FaceTimed and Sarawat ended up doing a whole scrubbs concert until Tine eventually fell asleep with Wat still on line.

Sarawat only realised and noticed that Tine fell asleep when a couple of little snores interrupted and disturbed his song in middle. He looked at the screen to find his boyfriend already cutely asleep, bringing a smile onto his face.

He shook his head and cooed a 'goodnight' to the sleeping figure behind the screen before bringing his own screen a little closer and placing a peck on Tine's forehead.

"What have you done to me, Tine? Look at me, I'm kissing my laptop, talking to my sleeping boyfriend, Who would've thought" Sarawat whispered and wrapped himself in a blanket, falling asleep.

He didn't disconnect the call though. He didn't forget to, either.

Tine was brought back to reality from his dreamland when he a few knocks on his door disturbed his peaceful sleep.

He groaned in his sleep and covered his ears with pillow, burying his face in it, hoping that whoever came by would go away but the knocks didn't stop.

He groaned again and finally opened his eyes to find his boyfriend still sleeping like baby on the screen. He turned to look at the clock and it was seven in the morning

A faint smile immediately blossomed on his face when he realised that Wat didn't disconnect the call yet. He softly rubbed Wat's face on the screen with his thumb before whispering a "good morning, Ai'Wat"

There was a knock again.

"Why don't you just break my door? COMING!" Tine shouted before getting off the bed and stomped his way to the door.

"Who could it be at this hour? If it's one of my friends, I'll kill them without a second thought" Tine mumbled to himself, annoyed. He was still sleepy as he didn't get much sleep last night due to falling asleep pretty late.

Tine was absolutely bewildered, making all his sleep fly away just like that, when he saw the face of the person on the other side of the door

"Wha.." Tine trailed off, his jaw hanging low.

"Who are you?"

TBC

A/n
Sorry for the rather short chapter :(

Y'all, Who do you think Tine saw?👀