I'm cish, my parent died and you want me to live in AMERIA!?! [14]

I'm baaack:3 

After many rather scary demands that i continue the story i have..Just, bare in mind..it's been ages since i've written anything so yeah, may take me a few chapters before i get into the story again, Sorry this may be terrible but keep on commenting.. and voting and stuff;P

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock..”

I opened my heavy eyes and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Yes, I am a random motherfucker I know.. But Christmas songs are the shizzle.

I quickly got dressed, today I choose blue skinny jeans, my BFMV shirt and a pair of dirty converse.

I ran downstairs and sat across from, surprise, surprise, Paige.

“Y’know.. you’re not really dating Logan, it’s not even on facebook yet so he’s probably going to break up with you pretty soon. Trust me honey, I know Logan”.

Ohmy..did I really just hear that shit come out of her mouth, well, it’s not as bad as two girls…Nah, I won’t go there. 

“Paige, sit doon ya wee fanny” I said grabbing my board and heading out the door.

 Wait, what if she was right? What if Logan really did see me as..NO Jessie, Logan wouldn’t do that..

“Hey, Jessie!” I heard Logan shout interrupting my train of thought.

“Hello, mind if we walk today?”

“Nah, I was getting tired of skateboarding anyway” We both started walking hand in hand with our boards tucked under our arms.

“Erm..Logan”

“Yes?”

“Paige..erm, said something this morning which kinda bothered me, something about us..like..as an item” Pull yourself together Jessie, You can do this..You da boss.

“You really shouldn’t listen to her Jessie..”

“Yeah I know, it’s just, she said that you would probably break up with me because our relationship status on facebook is ‘single’. 

“Ouch Jessie, that hurts..you actually believed that I would do that to you, after I’ve done so much for you, wow, just wow..I can’t be fucked with this..cya later” And he started to skate away.

FUCKGODDAMMITBLODDYFUCKINGHELLWHYTHESHEEPBALLSMUSTSHITLIKETHISHAPPENTOMEDIEPAIGEDIEENONONONONONONONONONOWWWHHHYYYMEEE.

Calm..

I walked the rest of the way to school reflecting on why I was born an idiot. I made it just in time for homeroom but just as I sat down, Lauren, my best friend walked in.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yes, yes I know it's short, shorter than Kim Kardashian's wedding, I'MSORRY. But i will make the next bit longer, seriously, i swear..

New bit will be published in 2/3 days(=