I'm Scottish, my parents died and you want me to live in AMERICA!?!

Hey,

This is my first ever Wattpad story so if it goes well i'll defo continue writting it.

_____________________________________________________________________

After it happened i just lost it. I never smiled, i never enjoyed myself because every time i thought of a happy momment i would think of them. I started to cut myself because it let me forget about the pain i'm having inside my heart for a while and focus on the main in my wrists.

~ 1 week earlier~

"You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as i fell asleep cause the light the open air..."

I hit the snooze button on my phone. Oh damn Monday i thought, another fun filled week of work, work and more work. Note the sarcasim.

I noticed i was wearing short shorts and a vest top, ahh not a good choice for Scotland in the middle of winter.

As fast as my legs could take me i grabbed my school uniform, which included a white shirt and tie finished off with skinny jeans (even though they are "not school uniform" who gives two shits?) and ran to the bathroom. I switched on the shower and hopped in (not litelary hopped in though) and let the heat of the shower take over my body.

When i finished i put my school uniform on and looked in the mirror.

I had straight black hair and chocolate brown eyes with russet tan skin (not fake people!!). I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy pony tail. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied by my apperance. I was quite tall, definetly taller than all my friends but not like freaky tall. I had chubby cheeks but no trace of the  chubbines on my stomach and thank lord i didn't have bingo wings.

I went to my room and grabbed my bag, jacket and shoes (black low top converse). I almost forgot my "baby" or ipod as everyone calls it. I put my earphones in and put "Reverse this curse" by "Escape the fate".

After i finished i ran to the kitchen (note the fact that i didn't write "ran down the stairs" because we didn't have stairs our house was to small, sue me!").

Thats when it happened.

I found my mum on the phone but her ususally rosy cheeked face is now pale as if she's just seen a ghost.

"Mum you alright?" i asked

She hung up (on the phone) and looked at me.

"Jessie sit down"she orderd. I did as she said but glanced at the clock, oh shit i'm gonna be late.

"Uh honey....it's about your dad.....".

"NO, NO, DON'T BLOODY SAY IT" i screamed. Then she started crying.

"I'm....sorry....Jessie.....he's.....dead" she said between sobs.

My"NO YOU'RE LIYING YOU ARE YOU ARE STOP IT MUM, HE CAN'T BE FUCKING DEAD NO!"

 I shouted while tears rolled down me cheek. I sprinted to my room as fast as i could and colapsed on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

~Two hours later~

I opened my eyes and realised that i fell into a deep sleep.

I stood up and stretched hearing my bones crack in place.

I walked slowely to the bathroom and looked in the mirror

My eyes were red and blotchy obvious that i've been crying. My dad worked in the army so thats why i knew he died.

I walked to the living room to find my mum on the sofa (couch) staring at the t.v which wasn't on.

I slowley walked to the sofa she was sitting on and sat beside her. When i did she flinched

"Oh Jessie, i didn't see you" she said shocked .

"You wouldn't mind going to the shop to get something for dinner" she asked looking hopefull that i would agree.

"Um mum can't you i really don't want to go outside". I know that was a bit bitchy but hey my dad just diead and i can't be botherd going out in to the real world right now.

"Oh okay, i'll be back in five miniutes" she said while grabing her keys and jacket.

I didn't know this yet but if i agreed to go do the shopping for her then i wouldn't have made the biggest mistake in my life.

___________________________________________________________________

~ 4 hours later~

Oh god lord where was she!?!.

I was just back from the shops desperatly trying to look for her. Maybe she bumped into someone she knew and.... oh no who was i kidding something happened to her. I already tried to call her atleast  forty times each on the house phone and on my mobile (cell phone).

This is like the WORST day of my life, first i found out my dad dies then my mum goes missing.

I felt tears threatening to fall but i quickly wiped them away 

I looked down and realised i was still in my uniform just as i was about to run to my room and change but suddenly the phone started ringing.

I sprinted to the phone and pressed the call button.

"Hello" i said

" Um hello who's speaking?" a gruff voice answerd

"Jessie.. Jessie Hampton, who's this?" i asked getting slightly scared.

"Um it's about your mother... would you like to come down to the station or i'll just tell you on the phone"

I imediatlly started crying.

"No tell me now" I nearly screamed

" Your mother was in a car crash... i'm sorry she..she didn't make it"