Nellie grumbled something under her breath about me being boring, and I rolled my eyes again. "Alright, if you're all insisting on being annoying and unexciting today, we can start quiet time early and you can all head to your rooms."

"What about our cigarette?" Ryan asked.

Lana and I made eye-contact for a bit, and I could tell she was just as annoyed with this lot as I was. I shot her a short nod and she let out a breath. "Violet and I have decided to skip your cigarette. None of you paid attention during our presentation, none of you took it seriously. So you don't get rewarded."

"What?!" Nellie cried out and I heard sighs and groans from around the table. I nodded firmly in agreement with Lana. "You heard her. Now chop chop, go to your rooms. You're all being little shits today."

We got glared at pretty heavily when they all walked past us and went to their rooms, and Lana walked over to the computer to close the presentation.

"Well that was a fail." I mumbled, slouching down in one of the chairs.

Lana hummed and nodded. "You want to teach them about something that actually matters and that's how you get repaid, annoying fuckers." She grumbled.

"I'm going to go check on everyone, see if they're sneaking in smokes. I'll meet you down in the office." I sighed, getting up to my feet again to make rounds on all of the rooms, making sure they're all behaving.

I opened up a few doors, checking on a very moody Nellie and on Eve, who was drawing something on the desk of her room while listening to music.

Eve seemed to be about the only one who enjoyed quiet time.

Arlo was sulking somewhere, pissed at Lana for kicking him out while Ryan seemed ready to fall asleep at any given moment.

When I opened Timothy's door, I saw Ian there. They immediately spun around, and had that same caught look on their face as I had seen the day before when I opened the shower.

"What're you two doing?" I asked with a sigh and both of them shrugged simultaneously.

Something seemed off. I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "What did you do? You look suspicious." I mused out loud.

Ian rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I'm going, it's fine." He walked past me and opened the next door, disappearing in his own room.

I gave Timothy another look before also closing his door and walking downstairs to join Lana in the office.

We talked for a bit as she asked me about my family issues. I made up some bullshit that she seemed to buy, but she did notice my body freezing when she asked me about Harry quietly.

I padded around her questions for a while before I tried to convince her that we were fine. She seemed unsure, but dropped the topic altogether when an hour had passed and we were supposed to get the kids back downstairs to continue the rest of the afternoon.

The planned therapy sessions all went smoothly as Lana and I caught up on phone calls and paperwork, and soon we were all having dinner and then enjoying TV-time and an easy evening.

I smoked outside with Nellie while she asked me some of her sex-questions. She had never been one to be shy, but some of the things she mentioned shocked even me.

And I had been friends with Abby of all people, having listened to her crazy stories for years I thought I'd heard about it all by now. But apparently, there were new kinks and techniques these days, that I was way too old for.

I told Nellie I'd let her use one of the computers the next morning so we could do research together. Safe sex was an important topic at the RSP and even though it sometimes caused awkward conversations, I didn't mind as long as I knew the kids were being safe.