New Game? Hell Yeah!! (Chapter 1)

Keys-
(Y/n)= Your name (or your oc's name, whatever floats your guys' boat ^W^)
(N/n)= Nickname
(Cw/n)= co-worker name
(j/n)= job name

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
It all started when my mom, met my dad, and they fell in love, and they had me!

Hi, I'm (Y/N), and my life... is kinda crazy. I guess it all happened when I bought my new game.....

***************************

"Hey (N/n), have you heard that there's a remake of the Final Fantasy VII game?!" My co-worker, (Cw/n) asked me as we were finishing up on stocking new items on shelves at (j/n). "I think so, lemme see" I walk over to them and look at their phone screen to watch the trailer for the game, it honestly looks badass and I remember playing the original one on my Playstation, I didn't get to finish it sadly because my Playstation decided to die completely, 'RIP bro, you'll always be missed'. Anyway, the trailer catches my attention pretty quick and I have the urge to go to the nearest Gamestop and buy the game. "Huh, it looks really good! How much is it (Cw/n)?" I ask them because I ain't spending all my savings for a game if it's too much, I need money for other things too y'know! "Uhm, let me check... it's $59.99 here-" "DAMN!! I know that games usually cost that much but still! Do you think there's one that's cheaper?" I exclaim in shock, NOT wanting to spend so much at the moment when I'm trying to save up. "Uh sure, let me see" They look for a cheaper one as I put the last of the items on the shelf. I soon hear (Cw/n) say loudly for me to hear, "Oh, you're super luck (N/n), there's one for $24.89 and it's the last one"

'Well that's certainly a relief that there's a cheaper one, probably a used game. It's better tha nothing in all honesty' I thought to myself as I look at the game on their phone screen. It would be a great way to pass time and it's a good price for a game, and besides,  what could go wrong with buying a game?? "The trailer made the game something worth buying so why not!" I say to my co-worker as I smile and go onto my phone to buy the game myself and fortunately to my incredible luck today, I can go pick it up after I'm done with work.

"Is that the last item we need to put up (Y/n)?" (Cw/n) asked as they turned to me as I pick up the box that had the items we recently put on the shelves. "Seems like it, let's take this box back and grab our things." I tell (cw/n) as we both head to the employees only room and set down the box, I head over to the other side of the room to grab my things. (Cw/n) grabs their things as well and left the room after saying goodbye to me. I take my things and make my way to my car. "Next stop, Game stop!"

3rd Person P.O.V
(Y/n) parks her car in the game stop parking lot and enters the building after locking her car. As she walks in the store, her eyes settle on the shelves full of video games while other shelves were occupied with amiibos, pops, and video game ad-ons. (Y/n) walked up to the cashier with a bright smile on her face, "Hello, I'm here to pick up my game!" The cashier looked up at (Y/n) with a 'I am done with everyone's shit' look and replied with a monotonous voice, "Your name and the name of the game"

"(Y/n) (L/n), Final Fantasy VII remake" (Y/n) exclaimed in a happy tone. The cashier reached under the desk and pulled out the game and sighed before saying in a dead sounding voice. "Would you like a bag and a receipt ma'am?"

"Yes I'd like a bag, no receipt please" (Y/n) replied, ready to play her game already. The cashier put the game in the bag and handed it to an eager (Y/n). "Have a nice day ma'am..." "You too!" (Y/n) said before eagerly leaving the store an jumping into her car.

" "You too!" (Y/n) said before eagerly leaving the store an jumping into her car

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I headed up to my room to start my game, too hyped up to put my keys on the hooks by my door and just threw them on my couch while I ran up the stairs to my room. I get to my room and turn on my PS4 and insert the disc carefully, not wanting to drop it or get it scratched. As I put it in, a pop-up shows on my PlayStation saying it needs to update. I groan in annoyance, just wanting to play my freaking game. I let it update as I go down stairs to get myself some food. I pull out some ramen (if you don't like ramen, you can change it) and some (tea/coffee) and start cooking the ramen while boiling some water for my drink.

**********5 Minutes Later**********

I took my ramen out of the microwave and took my finished (tea/coffee) upstairs with me, hoping my PlayStation finished updating so I can finally play my game. As I got to my room I see that my PlayStation has finished updating and is now downloading Final Fantasy. I get settled on my couch in front of my TV and blow on my food before digging in. A couple minutes later my game FINALLY downloads, I get my (favorite anime character) designed ps4 controller and press 'x', starting my game.

The loading screen popped up, playing beautiful music, I press a random button to continue, loading up a new file. The game starts up with a cutscene showing the city of Midgar, but the weird thing was was that it kept glitching in and out in the corners and in the middle of the TV. "What the fuck?" I mutter as I get up from my comfy spot, getting close to the television. "(Ұ/ҋ)..." I heard a voice mutter my name from the tv, but that couldn't be right, the game doesn't know my name, that's ridiculous. The cutscene got to a beautiful woman with long curly brown hair with bright emerald eyes wearing a pink dress that goes to her calves, the top is covered by a red jacket, in her hands were bright yellow flowers, that were rapidly wilting. "(¥/ҋ), ѡє ҋєєԁ ұөҵя ӊєꙇҏ... (Ұ/ҋ), Ҏꙇєдѕє!" from the looks of it, it looked like the girl was looking right at me, it seems that she was the one talking to me but her lips didn't move at all. 'Ӊҵяяұ (Ұ/Ҋ, ӊєяє'ѕ ҋө їӎє, ѡє ҋєєԁ ұөҵ ӊєяє!!" After she said that I felt a force pull me to the tv, faster than I could comprehend.

After that, my world became dark...

"Miss?"

................ 

"Um Miss, are you alright?"

...........

"#####, come help me pick her up, ##### ###### to take her to ######"

......................

End of Chapter One...