"Rohini Anni?"

She was standing infront of her, wearing a warm small. A small baby bump was seen and immediately she felt energized. She got up and gave her a hug.

"Neenga enga inga?"

(How are you here?)

Rohini smiled, "Unga annana vittu eppadi iruka mudiyum."

(How am I supposed to be away from your brother?)

Sivaangi chuckled and glanced at her baby bump, "Aparam enna solra mini Rohini?"

(How's mini Rohini?)

"Solra va? Girl nu mudivu panitiya?"

(Rohini? You've decided it's a girl.)

Sivaangi shrugged and said, "Ethu irunthalum okay than but girl nu oru feeling varuthu."

(Anything is okay, but I feel like it's gonna be a girl.)

Rohini laughed and said, "Un mathiri cute ah iruntha seri." Sivaangi giggled and Pugazh sighed,

(If it's as cute as you, that's enough.)

"Neenga pasam katunathu porum vaa thoongalam."

(Enough of your affections, let's go sleep.)

"Irunga, Sivu kittu pesi evalo naal aachu? Romba feelings la iruka nu kelvi patten," Rohini said throwing a teasing smile at Sivaangi.

(Wait. It's been so long since I've spoken to Sivaangi. I heard she's been in her feelings nowadays.)

Sivaangi blinked, pretending not to know what she was talking about. "Enna solringa?"

(What do you mean?9

Rohini laughed, "Nadikatha di. Ennaku ellam theriyum."

(Don't act. I know everything.)

Sivaangi looked away trying to avoid her gaze and said, "Neenga romba tired ah irupinga neenga rest edunga."

(You must be very tired. Take some rest.)

Rohini caught her arm, "Ey, nazhuvatha. Innaiku un room la than thongaren. En kitta ellathyum solren."

(Don't try to slip away. I'm sleeping with you tonight. You have to spill everything.)

Sivaangi coughed. Ashwin was currently in her room, waiting for her. She looked around, searching for some kind of help.

Rohini was already ahead of her and walking towards the lift. Pugazh turned towards her and said, "Seri ennaku oru phone call iruku. Nee avalo pathuko seriya. Bye Chellam!"

(I have a call now. Take care of Rohini. Bye dear!)

Before Sivaangi could say anything, he was already sprinting at the other direction. Sivaangi let out a frustrated sigh.

"Sivu!! Seekiram va!"

(Sivu!! Hurry up!.)

Rohini Anni was calling her out. Cursing her luck she walked into the lift and said,

"Anni, namma room poganumana? Naa resort ah suthi paakren."

(Do we need to go to the room? I'll show you around the resort.)

Rohini shook her head and punched in the floor number, "Romba late aaiduchu, neeyum romba tired aaite."

(It's too late. You said you were tired.)