17) Just What We Needed

(Grace's Pov)
Telling my mom about Simon was even more awkward then I thought. If that possible. She doesn't even try to make anything awkward though, it just happens... And I don't like it! Anyways, it was getting closer and closer to bedtime. I love going to bed now. Now that I can control my dreams and actually experience them, sleeping is way less boring. Sometimes, it's more exciting that my actual life. Is that sad?

I opened my eyes and me and Simon were just outside the Subway and I had fallen down. My feet had pain shooting trough them. I remembered we had been walking all day. Right... I tried to get up, but I just couldn't. How are we supposed to find my dad now? I turned around and saw Simon approaching. He stood there for a moment thinking. He then bent down and successfully lifted me up. He carried me (bridal style!) to the nearest bench.

"Thanks," I thanked him. It was really nice what he did.

"Oh, it's nothing," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"How are we supposed to get there now? I can't really want to walk much more, and you can't carry me the whole way," I said. It was nice when he carried, but it was pretty awkward. I was worried we would be walking forever. I certainly not do that with the condition my feet are in. They hurt so much!

After a short break, we started walking again. We walked down a street of houses. My feet were killing me! Then we saw just what we needed. A garage sale! There where two bikes being sold for $5 each. That's super cheap! We quickly ran towards them.

(A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while. :/ I have been very busy!)