Chapter 2

The Next Day

Your POV

I wake up and its 6:00 a.m. I have 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready before schools starts. I put on (fave outfit) and go and go do my hair. After I'm done with my hair I do my makeup. I got finished and I gathered what I need and left. Once I locked my apartment door Hiccup walked out of his and locked his door.

"Morninh Hiccup." I say walking to my car.

"Morning." He says. I got to my car and started for school.

Trip Skip

I parked my car and went through the front doors of the school and met face to face with (bully's name). Great.

"Oh hey (y/n), hows your life. Oh wait, I don't care." (bully's name) says and knocks my books out of my hands. Her gang walk off leaving me pick up my things.

"Hey let me help you." A voice says.

"Thank you." I say. I went to pick up my science textbook when me and the helper's hand touched. When I looked up it was Hiccup. I could feel a slight burning in my cheeks.

"Oh Hiccup thanks. (bully's name) was just being a jerk like always." I say.

"Ah no problem. I have problems with her too. Want to walk to class together?" He asked.

"Sure." I say. We started walking towards oour first periiod together.

"I don't want to intrud, but what kind of problems do you have with her?" I ask him.

"Oh um... well she will never quit asking me out. I try to stay calm about it cause she gets on my nerves. She really won't leave me alone about it." He says.

"Well you are pretty popular with the ladys Hiccup." I say smiling.

"Oh you think so." He says smirking.

"Well yea. I'm just in the back trying not to be noticed. It feels lonely after a while, but its peaceful." I say. We arrive to our first period and we take our seats. I'm in the back while HIccup is in the front. The bell rings after a whiel and I go to my next class.

Lunch Time

I take out my lunch box and start to eat my (fave food). I sit outside on the roof cause it's peaceful and the school is right across from a park. The park has this French style garden and its really beauitful. I started to daydream about what it would be like to live in France when someone's footsteps snapped me out of it. I turn to see (bully's name).

"Look here you little piece of crap. I don't know what your doing, but stay away from Hiccup. He is mine." She says giving me a death glare.

"I'm not doing anything (b/n). He is just helping me out." I say calmly to her.

"Yea right. Your just pulling your innocent trick over him. Give him that 'oh my parents died and I'm all alone' at least your parents loved you when they died, mine just abused me." (b/n) said breaking down into tears. What? Her parents abused her. No wonder she is so so, well the way she is. I never knew her parents abused her. She was now sitting on the ground crying her eyes out into her hands. I bent down and hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Look I'm here. I'll take you too the police if you want. Do you have any over relatives?" I asked.

Hiccup's POV

I was going up to the roof to eat my lunch when I heard crying. I peeked through the roof door and saw (bully's name) and (y/n). (bully's name) was crying and (y/n) was comforting her. Didn't that girl bully (Y/n). I stayed quiet to listen.

Your POV

"Okay well, I go to the police with you and report your parents, and I'll take you too your aunt's house okay. Will that make you feel better?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why are you doing this? I've been so rude and I treat you like crap. Why are you helping me." She asked.

"Well my mother always told me to be kind to everyone, because they are battling something in their life so even though they may be rude or disrepectful to me I will treat them with kindness and love." I say.

"You know (y/n) I'm sorry for treating you badly. And I see the way he looks at you. He doesn't look at any other girl that way." She says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Hiccup. i think he likes you alot (Y/n)." She says.

"Oh no I don't think he likes me that well. He probably sees me as a friend." I say blushing a bit.

"Okay whatever you say. Thank you (y/n) for everything. And heres my number. I'll text you when I tell my aunt whats going to happen I'm sure she will take me in. And I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you" She says.

"Okay. Thank you and its okay I forgive you." I say. The bell rings signally lunch is over.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL

"Okay time to go to work." I say setting my stuff in the back seat. I got a text from (used to be bully's name).

NEW FRIEND'S NAME: Hey (y/n) I called my aunt and she said she would help me with my problem so you don't have to take me to the police station. Thanks again.

Y/N: No problem hope everything goes well.

After I texted her back I sat there a moment thinking about what she said about Hiccup liking me. I started getting butterflies.

Does he really like me.

💠💖💠💖💠💖💠
Made it extra long.

Lots of Love 💖
-Invader