san hums, leaning into the touch that he craves for, glad that things between them have been cleared up — he couldn't help but think that he was the one wooyoung was mad at. a hand finds its way to the side of his boyfriend's face, as san leans forward to place a kiss, feather-like, underneath one of his eyes.

"thank you for standing up for me back then, youngie," san says, brushing his thumb against wooyoung's skin. it feels so warm underneath his fingertips, and though he'll never admit it, he hopes the touch sends tingles through the boy, just like it does vice versa.

"of course, darling. i'd never just stand there and watch anyone treat you that way, especially when you're the last person on this planet who deserves it."

san giggles, before reaching out for wooyoung's shoulders to usher him closer. his eyes linger on the dark-haired's lips, before he timidly looks away, wooyoung's intense stare on him easily shattering his confidence. but, taking san by surprise, his chin is guided back to its original position, a hand then being placed onto the side of his neck. sucking in a breath when wooyoung inches closer, san's cheeks burn at the smirk plastered on his face.

so beautiful...

before san can utter those words, however, wooyoung's mouth is being pressed onto his own. almost as if their lips were made for the purpose of kissing each other's, they move together in flawless synchronisation, just as always; yet, something is different this time.

san realises it when wooyoung's hold on his waist becomes harsh — so harsh that the latter's nails are practically digging into his skin, and he wonders why he doesn't exactly mind the feeling. abruptly, their kiss is cut off, only for it to be deepened, wooyoung swiping his tongue across san's lower lip before slipping it inside of his mouth.

all sorts of unexplainable feelings rush through san, so much for him to comprehend all at once that he's too late to conceal the moan that slips from his lips.

wooyoung gasps, surprised, whereas san pulls away hurriedly, covering his beetroot-coloured face with his hands and letting it fall onto the younger's chest. frowning, wooyoung rubs his fingers along san's back. "hey, what's wrong? darling? did i... go too far?"

"no, no!" san shakes his head adamantly. "it's just- this is embarrassing..."

"you're embarassed? really, sannie?" wooyoung questions, disbelievingly. "when you sounded so pretty like that?"

"wait- what? p-pretty? did you say...?" san finally lifts his head up, eyes wide.

wooyoung cocks his head to the side in endearment. "yes, that is what i said, baby boy. you sounded so goddamn pretty, you know? so pretty, and all for me~ isn't that right, sannie?"

"i-i- yeah..." is all san can manage to get out, too flustered to even form a proper sentence. all the praises and compliments he's receiving from wooyoung sends his brain into a spiral, causing him to barely be able to think coherently. don't get him wrong, he loves it, much more than he has ever realised; however, san doesn't think wooyoung knows what exactly his words are doing to him.

"what are you saying yeah to, hm, darling?" wooyoung replies, smirking teasingly.

maybe he does know what he's doing, after all.