2.¶ Acceptance ¶

A/N: Hey wazzup people back again with another chapter now that I just finished Season 7 of The Flash I have so many ideas so get yourself comfy and enjoy.😁

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The ship landed somewhere on a mountain and everyone got out. Hana came to ask you a question " Hey pretty boy u didn't tell us u're name yet" you turn around full of food in you're mouth and ate everything.

Y/N:" Oopsie I forgot my name is Y/N Sparks" you smiled at her and made her cheeks warm up, Lena saw the scene and gave Hana a glare to say " He's mine".

Lena:" Hana luv Can I talk to u?" She asked with a death glare.

Hana:" Sure see ya around pretty boy" she smirked.

The two girls go behind the building and tchat about stuff but this happened...

Lena:" What u think u're doing?" She said.

Hana:" I'm gonna ask him out"

Lena:" No! I want him" she pouted.

Hana:" aren't ya lesbian?"

Lena:" Well uhh-not anymore pls he's perfect to me and if I fail as a girlfriend u can ask him out"

Hana:" Ok deal"

Time skip

Winston:" so everyone got a room except Y/N because we don't have time to build another sorry"

Y/N:" U know I can sleep everywhere can I take the couch?"

Lena:"Bloody hell never! I'll never let you on a couch we could share my room if u want?" She asked embarassed red like a tomato.

Y/N:" Ye why not, lead the way Trace" you waved you're hand in a funny way.

Pov: Lena

" He gave me a nickname!! YEEEEE!! He's perfect, and he's gonna share...a bed with me!!! Oh shoot but what if I'm not his type what if my butt is too big idk I could eject him out of the bed without knowing, I'm doomed" she panicked.

A zoom goes around all of the HQ and then you found Winston.

Y/N:"Hey what's that thing Lena is always wearing?"

Winston:" You mean the Chronal accelerator I created it"

Y/N:" Oh I know science too u know I can create a cure for her so she will never have to wear that thing again u know?"

Winston:" What?!! How! You are really sure about what u're talking?"

Y/N:" I got that call her now!"

Winston ran to the microphone " Tracer report to the lab hurry!" The giant ape started jumping everywhere in joy. While u were doing experiment with the cure and vibrate some of them. Lena enter the lab " what is it luv?"

Winston:" Our new recruit just found a cure for you're chronal accelerator!" He hugged her thight.

Lena:" No way luv is that true?"

Y/N:" Do I look like I'm kidding?" You smiled.

Lena:" But why would u do that for me? "

Y/N:" Cuz I remember a certain girl that help me with some medicine, but I need a little time to finish it" you smirked.

After some minutes the cure is ready " Lena take all of it" you gave her the cure and she drank it all.

Lena:" Did it work?" She smiled with closed eyes.

Y/N:" There is only one way to know for sure I'm taking u're chronal accelerator off"
You vibrate you're hand and cut the machine with precision, Lena stand there withouth dissapearing. " Open u're eyes dummy or u'll never see" you playfully said Lena obliged and opened her eyes and saw she were still there.

Lena:" Luv... IT'S SO AWESOME!!! THX U!!!"She hugged you and cried on you're shoulder.

Y/N:" I still have another surprise the cure not only worked u kept u're powers"

Lena tried to blink and succeed she was so happy. After that you start walking to you're room to get some sleep but it was also Lena's room so you took a shower. Lena came back to the room and saw the bathroom's door open so she peek a little and saw you're abs.

Lena:" One day those muscles will be mine~" she smirked, after that she zoomed out of the door and go to bed. You finished you're shower and instead of going to the bed you took the couch, Lena started to grew a little impatient and stood up to found you on the couch all she could do were putting that face "😑", she grabbed you're stomach and carry you.

Y/N:" What now? I haven't done anything this time"

Lena:" I said not the couch stop being stubborn and come sleep with me"

Y/N:"What but I can't" you respond.

Lena:"Why not luv?"

Y/N:"Cuz idk if it's right u're a girl" you blushed as you said that and turned around. You were about to go back to the couch but she stopped you and grabbed you by the collar and the two of you head in the room but suddenly she fell and she landed on the bed and you too without noticing you were on top of her. A blush started to appears on her face but instead of back away she took the occasion and her lips came closer and closer and you two kissed.

Y/N:" What do u think u're doin'?! I can't do that!" You yelled as you grabbed her face.

Lena:" Why not luv? I love u."

Y/N:" But I'm too young for u Lena, I can't do that..." You said while she cried on the floor.

Lena:" Luv pls don't reject me I really love u..." She begged

Y/N:" Sorry Lena but you can't force me to be with you we barely know each other... But hey I'll tell u what u're an amazing girl but bein' with me will get u in troubes I'm doin' this for u..." You said serious to her still crying.

Lena:" But I want to be with u and no other person..." She screamed nearly waking up the entire base.

Y/N:" Joining Overwatch was a mistake I shouldn't be here..." You said

Lena:" U're not thinking 'bout what I'm thinking are you luv..." She hugged you never letting go.

Second chapter's done hpoe u enjoy it and see ya next time UwU✌️