6.

Jeon Jungkook.

"It has been a while." I approached him with a mysterious smile. His shocked eyes didn't fade away and never will.

"Do I know you? I think this is our first meeting?" Seokjin replied in a calm tone but I'm sure his heart was beating at a fast pace.

What you had done before will be what I will do to you. You might not remember it but I still had clear memories of it.

"It might be our first meeting for you but it is not for me. Nice to meet you again, Mr Kim Seokjin."

I forced a polite smile to him before walked away, leaving them confused.

Y/n, you should not stay with him.  All he did was making you suffered so why did fate brought you two together again?

I hate this fate but I had no choice and let it go for now since I didn't have a better reason to take you with me.

Please endure it for a little while, I will ensure the past will not repeat itself.

Kim Seokjin.

She asked me about my relationship with Jungkook as she was curious about it.

I just told her that perhaps we worked together before, I didn't remember it clearly.

It was easy to lie but it was difficult to change the truth.

Jungkook seemed to remember it just like me or else he would not say that to me. It made me remembered something that happened a few days ago.

When I was walking on the street to a convenience store near my house, I met an old lady who was walking toward me.

I greeted her politely and thought that she might need some help. She looked at me with that soft eyes of her, expressing her concern.

"What happened?" I questioned with curiosity as she opened her mouth and said something before vanished from my sight.

"You are the cause and the end."