22.love making

Warning mature content 🔞🔞🔞🔞

Ignore mistakes:

Third Person POV:

Pete is right now talking with the guests as Ae keep staring him from upstairs Pete steal glances now and then Ae call him up but Pete ignore his signals...

Ae is trying all the ways possible to talk with Pete...

Pete is definitely enjoying the tease and this catch me if you can game of course Pete wants Ae's full attention his desperate cry to touch is much more entertaining Pete is ready to face the consequences for this too....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where the party has finally ended everyone is in their rooms....

Pete came to Ae's  room after meeting his mother in law with a pyjamas set in his hand he look at Ae he knows why the atmosphere is different earlier when Ae approached him in the party he ignored now it's Ae's turn and seems like it's working too..

Pete look at him and go to washroom to change when he came back he saw Ae working on his macbook Pete look at him again but he's not getting any of the attention

He walk towards the table there is some wine he pour himself some wine Ae is aware of the tension he knows Pete is trying to get his attention he wants to see what he will do to get his attention he's sure once he seems him he won't be able to stop himself not anymore....

Pete take the wine glass lean to the wall nearby...

"Ae I'm thinking to go and meet your cousin Mean earlier I didn't get to talk with him" Pete says

Ae look at him and he felt the blood rush through his body as Pete is in his silk pyjamas shorts shirts unbuttoned loosely and the silk cloth hugging his body defining every structure every curve he wanted to touch and mark and to his bad there a piece of lace at the end of shorts....

"You dare to go out of this room wearing that and meet my cousin?!" Ae growl he's impatient now after bringing his cousin and seeing him in this night dress there's no way he's letting him go alone

Pete put the glass on the table smirk as his plan worked "you seem busy why don't you get back to work while I go and talk w---"

"Work can go to hell I want to do you now" Ae growl put the macbook aside walk towards Pete...

Pete walk back when Ae came closer "well for that you need to catch me?! "

Ae Snickers "then you'll be in my arms within no time" Ae tries to grab him Pete giggles and run away from him...

Ae let him slip and tries to catch Pete runs around the table Ae tries to catch Pete back off giggling cutely jump on the bed Ae stands at the end of the bed moves forward Pete takes the chance push him on bed and jump from bed Ae was quick to grab his shirt Pete frees himself slip out both of them running out of breath Pete felt burning in his chest his stomach hurts from laughing