Nothing Can Tear Us Apart

"Rin, seriously, this is ridiculous!" Sousuke yelled barging into their dorm room.

Rin was currently laying down on his bed taking a nap. He opened one eye and looked at Sousuke.

"Hey, what's up?" Rin asked lazily.

"I will tell you what's up, for the fifth time this week you missed practice!" Sousuke yelled walking over to the bed and towering over Rin.

"And?" Rin lazily said closing his eyes.

"And...I want to know what's up. Why have you been missing practice? It's not like you!" Sousuke asked.

"I've been hanging out with someone .... important" Rin answered.

"And this person would be..." Sousuke asked. He was getting annoyed.

"(Y/n), who else would it be?" Rin replied sitting up from his bed.

"Who?" Sousuke asked.

"My girlfriend" Rin replied.

"When did you get a girlfriend?" Sousuke asked.

"a month ago" Rin answered.

"So your saying that you've been missing practice because of a girl?!" Sousuke asked with confusion, "if you don't practice you won't get to the top!"

"Well I want to spend time with my girlfriend!" Rin was getting irritated.

Sousuke huffed, then noticed something on the desk. he looked over at Rin to see if he was looking away, he was back to laying down with his back towards Sousuke. Sousuke made his way over to the desk and saw a note on it. The note had (y/n)'s name on the top, along with her phone number and her adress.

"I think I should pay this (Y/n) a visit" Sousuke said inside his head.

~time skip, but now we go to you~

You were currently laying on the couch watching random stuff on TV. Your parents were going to be gone for a few days, and you were bored out of your mind. You looked to your side and saw your phone, that's when idea happened.

"I know, I'll call Rin!' you yelled out, "he always makes me laugh!"

You grabbed your phone and began to dial Rin's number, when all of sudden the doorbell rang.

"That must be the pizza I ordered!" you yelled putting down your phone and running to the door.

You unlocked the door and flung it open. But saddly, it wasn't the pizza man.

"Uuumm...can I help you?' you asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'm looking for (y/n) (l/n)" the man asked, "are you her?"

"why do you need to know?" you answered, "I don't even know you!"

"Oh...right, my name is Sousuke Yamazaki, I'm one of Rin's closest friends" Sousuke answered.

"Oh...well in that case...yes, I am (y/n)" you said giving him a big smile.

Sousuke didn't smile back. "Well, now that I know you are the right person I need you to stay away from Rin."

Your smile immediately left your face and turned into a angry frown. "What do you mean I have to stay away from Rin!?"

"You're keeping him from going to any of his practices" Sousuke said with a now deeper voice, "and Rin wants to be a Olimpic Swimmer, and he can't do that if he doesn't go to practice, so I would suggest you STAY AWAY."

And with that he left, leaving you with a shocked face. You walked back into your house, and into your bedroom. you flomped onto your bed feeling very depressed. You truly loved Rin, and now his best friend was trying to keep you apart. A single tear fell down your face before you fell asleep.

~three days passed~

(Rin's POV)

I text and called (y/n) over and over again for the past three days and she hasn't responded at all. I would go to her house to see what's up, but I couldn't find the paper with her adress on it. Urg! why couldn't I have put her adress in my phone like I did her phone number. Also Sousuke was making me practice a lot to make up all the practices I missed.

I looked at my dorm room from my bed, and noticed it was a mess. So I discided to clean it. I began to pick up all the dirty clothes and chip bags, but then I noticed a (f/c) piece of paper with lots of little pretty symbols on it crumbled up and in the trash, it looked... familiar. I picked up the paper, then uncrumpled it. I looked at it and my eyes widened. I was right, it did look familiar, it was the piece of paper (y/n) gave me with her adress and phone number on it! Just after I had read the paper Sousuke walked in.

"Hey Rin, what's up?" he said as he walked in.

I gave him a mad look and held up the paper. His face immediatly turned white.

"Rin...I...I" but I didn't let him finish.

"You threw this away didn't you!" I yelled.

"Rin, I only wanted what was best for you!" Sousuke yelled back.

I rolled my fist into a ball. "Urg! I'll deal with you later!"

I stormed out of the room, but I didn't get far because Sousuke grabbed my wrist.

"LET GO" I yelled looking at Sousuke with angry eyes, "do you know how much I love that girl, I NEED TO GO SEE HER!"

Sousuke eyes widened at my words and let go of my wrist. I didn't waste any time. I ran out of the school and to (y/n)'s house.

~Time Skip~

I finally made it (y/n)'s house. I ran up the porch and rang the doorbell over and over again. I then heard footsteps comming from inside the house. The door swung open revealing (y/n).

(Normal POV)

You opened the door, hopping for it to be the pizza guy, but yet again, it wasn't. Instead it was... Rin.

Remembering what Sousuke had said, you quickly tried to close the door. But Rin stopped it from closing.

"(Y/n), please, why have you been ignoring me?" He asked you with sad eyes.

You didn't answer and continued to try to close the door, but Rin managed to get through the door.

You packed away until your back was up against the wall. Rin then put his hands besides the sides of your head, trapping you. Your eyes widened as he leaned forward, he stopped when your lips were only centemeters apart.

"I love you (y/n), please don't leave, I want you around" he said before placing his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened, but then closed when you wrapped your arms around Rin's neck, deepening the kiss. Rin smirked into the kiss while wrapping his arms around your waist.

You sat there for a few minutes, until you pulled away for air. You took a few gasps of air and so do Rin. When you finally caught your breath, Rin grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist picking you up. You started to freak out.

"R-Rin, what are doing?!" You yelped.He didn't answer, and began to walk over to couch.

He laid you both down on the couch, and he put his head in the crook of your neck. You blushed madly as he nuzzled your neck.

"(Y/n), nothing can ever tear us apart, do you understand?" He mumbled into your neck.

You nodded your head.

You felt him smile. "Good" he sighed.

You sat there for a few minutes, until Rin's breathing began to even out. You looked down at him down at him to see him sleeping. You smiled at how cute he looked.

"I love you...Rin" you whispered before nuzzling your face in his red hair and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I know that Sousuke would NEVER do that, but I needed someone to be the bad guy. So don't hate if you like Sousuke.