Chapter 7 - Drunk Part 2

I was sleeping and I felt a strong hand hugged me from behind. I faced the owner of the hand but my vision was blurry. I tried to see his face. It was RAPHAEL.

He leaned down nearer to my face. He's not yet asleep. He stared at me for a while. Then he closed his eyes and then his lips met mine.

It was a soft kissed then suddenly, it became rough. I felth his hand roamed about my body. No this is wrong. But I don't have the energy to struggle. I loved what he's doing to me.

I felt both of his hands on my breast. While kissing me passionately. Then he went above me. I am still stunned with what he's doing. I am new to this. I am still a virgin. But I can't stop myself for him.

He peeled off his t shirt then, he took off my shirt as well. I threw the comforter away. He proceed with his boxers and my pants as well. I am only on my undergarments. He looked at me, scanning my whole body like he's memorizing every inch of it. He started to kiss again my lips down to my neck. Then down to my breast, my belly down until my private area.. he used his teeth to remove my panties.

He stared at it for a long time. Then he lapped my womanhood. His tongue went into my vagina ang inserted.

"Uuurrrgghhh" i yelped in so much pleasure.

He took a few minutes before he let go of my womanhood. He brought his hands to my womanhood and inserted his fingers to me.

"Ouch" i screamed in pain. It was a foreign feeling for me. But then, I loved it.

After a while of pumping his fingers in and out of me. He went back again to my lips. His hungry kisses filled me. Like he was longing for it for a long time. I brought my hands to his soft hairs. Then he positioned himself in between my legs. He parted both my legs as wide as possible and took of his boxers.

I can see his cock. It was like 7-8cm. It was big and long. I am so shocked. I am so shy to react. Will it fit on me?

"Urrrrghhh" i yelled in so much pain and pleasure as he suprisingly entered me. I felt like i was teared in two. It was very painful. I scratched his back. Looking for something as a source of strength. He stayed for a while. Making me comfortable with his size. Then he started to pound his cock inside of me.

"Urrghhh, you're so tight." I heard him murmured between our kisses.

"Faster baby... urgghhj... urghhhh..." i moaned. I cannot handle this so much pleasure anymore.

After his strong pound. we both reached our climax.  I came inside of her. We didn't used any protection. So i might get pregnant with all of the seeds he planted inside me her but I don't care. I felt so much heaven tonight. He put his forehead in mine and kissed me.

"I love you baby..." He whispered before darkness consumed me.