Chapter 5 - The Break Up

After that, I went home because I am not feeling well. I guessed mama and papa is not around since the car is not here.

I parked my baby mio and went to my bedroom. I slept for almost 5 hours. And woke up around 6. I see that i have 70 missed calls from RAPHAEL!!?? What does he want with me?

I am poor, ugly and a nerd. No one wants me. Well, aside from Rey.

I saw the one text that rey sent me.

HI BABY, TAKE CARE YOURSELF AT WORK. I MISSED YOU! TAKE CARE.

He's sweet, isn't he?

I shrugged all my thoughts and freshen up for work.

After that, i went outside and eat my dinner. Yes, we're very silent at home. I bid goodbye to mama and papa and off to work.

When I went outside, i see a very familiar car outside. RAPHAEL.

"What are you doing here? " I asked him.

"Well, just paying a visit to your parents. And maybe have a short story telling. " He threatened me.

"Stop this please." I pleaded. Yeah so stupid to beg to him. But my parents were only few meters. And if they're going to discover it. I'm dead. 

"Ow, hi raphael. What are you doing here?" Suddenly, my papa and mama went outside.

"Hi tita, well i just met a friend blocks away from here. So i decided to pay a visit. By the way, i brought some pie for you."  He smiled while talking to mama.

"Wow, thank you. Come inside. Naty, come inside. It's still too early for work."
  Then, i parked again my baby and followed them.

Raphael's Pov

I saw her ID. She's working?

I sat next to her and had a small talk with her parents. She seemed uncomfortable so I decided to take my leave.

"Tita, I have to go. It's late nadin kasi. Bye" i kissed tita edna's cheeks and stepped outside while  Naty followed me.

"Raphael..." She called me. I looked at her.

" Yes? " Then I smiled. I knew, i won this time.

" I'm going to do what you want. But please, don't tell them. " I said almost crying.

"Of course baby. Don't cry, he's not worth it." Then i kissed her forehead and leave.

I smiled while driving. At last, she's mine.

Natasha's POV

As i arrived at work, my thoughts were focused on how to say to rey that we have to split. He's so good. I don't know what to do.

After my shift, I did my routine at our home. When I'm finally done. I went directly to school.

I asked his teammates where he is. They didn't answer me. Instead they just rudely stared at me.

So I went to his locker room. And to my suprise. He was there kissing another woman. No, not just another but the captain of the cheerleader's squad. Betty.

My vision got blurry because of my tears. He seemed to feel that I was there. He called out my name. But i never looked back. We're done. Thanks to Raphael, now I know