"He was really nice, I'm exited for our next date" I look over to see Jennie pouting and I smiled as she downed her second shot while I slowly drank mine.

"We should go out somewhere else... this club keeps repeating the same songs" I nodded my head and pointed to the drinks.

"Okay" Jennie took out a hundred dollar bill and placed it on the table. I removed the straw from my mouth and looked at her.

"No let me pay for the drinks" I said about to snatch her hundred dollar bill and Jennie gives me a death stare. I back off and she smiles making me laugh.

"Alright then I'm paying for when we go to the other club" We held hands as we walked out through the back since it was too packed to go through the front. The alley was well lighted by the street lamps and our driver was waiting for us as soon as we got on the sidewalk. I opened the door and helped Jennie get in first since she was getting more drunk by the minute.

"Where to miss?" James asked. " To one of Gabriel's clubs that is nearby here, I'm not sure what it's called but I know he has one around here" He nodded his head and I leaned against the leather seat watching Jennie letting the wind hit her face as she looked out the window.

"Actually take us home please, Jennie doesn't look too good" James muttered yes and I leaned back sighed feeling a bit dizzy. I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed closing my eyes.

-

"You're back early" Gabriel said holding the door for us and Jennie groaned walking in with her heels in her hands. I led her inside the living room followed by Gabriel who had his hand on my back also helping me.

"Do you ladies want some water?" He asked as we plopped down on the sofa and I nodded my head, closing my eyes once again feeling the headache coming back and I was dizzy, nothing was staying straight.

"Here you go love and Jennie" Gabriel came back quickly handing us the tall cold glass of water and I opened my eyes then I started drinking the water with my eyes closed and I could hear Jennie sipping on it in a hurry.

"What did you guys have?" I opened my eyes seeing two Gabriels standing in front of me.

"Vodka, Piña Colada and water... I think Jennie may have had more drinks though, my head hurts so much" He placed his hand on my forehead and I looked up at him feeling my eyes closing slightly.

"Baby" He said and I could hear his voice fading in and out but I was slowly losing conscience.

"Gabriela!" Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

GABRIEL

It's been almost three hours since Gabriela passed out and a few minutes later Jennie did also on the sofa. I looked between both girls and realized they both have been drugged. I sighed running my hand down my face and I kneeled down brushing the hair out of her face.

"Baby" I muttered and she groaned slowly opening her eyes. I held in her hand with mine and looked at her softly feeling relieved.

"Mhm" She hummed and I stood up walking back inside the kitchen pouring the two glasses of water. I went back inside and placed it on the coffee table and Gabriela sat up slowly rubbing her eyes.

"What happened?" She asked looking down at her dress and I handed her the water.

"You were drugged... did you see anyone pouring anything into your drinks?" She shook her head slowly as she drank the water.