"...oh fuck" I breathed out when he slowly pushed inside of me. I felt him placing kisses on my ankle and Gabriel used his free hand to unclip my bra.

"You didn't say I love you back" I groaned annoyed by him talking so much.

"Fuck off" Gabriel stopped moving and before I can say anything he took my leg off of him and turned me around so I was in doggy position and slammed back in without warning.

"Vuoi dirlo di nuovo piccola?" He leaned forward using his free hand to hold my hair so I can look into his bright green eyes.

( Wanna say that again babe? )

"F-fuck off Gabriel" I said teasingly and his thrust started to get rougher and faster.

"Dobbiamo aggiustare quella tua bocca da vasino" He said in my ear and I moaned in response feeling the pressure in my stomach slowly coming.

( We need to fix that potty mouth of yours )

"Fuck-yess!" I couldn't help it and moaned out loud accidently hopefully no one heard me.

"I w-want to ride you" I said and he pulled his hard cock out of me and sat down on the edge of the bed. I climbed on top of him as he watched me closely. I saw the sly smile he had on his face and felt my face get hot as I slowly sunk down.

"Ahh" I breathed out and felt him sit up kissing my breast and neck making me moan as I slowly move my hips.

"I fucking love you" I muttered placing my lips near his ear and I felt his lips kiss my shoulder.

"I love you too... just keep riding me baby" He held my waist guiding me to take him in fully. I ran my hand down his chest and slowly to my clit, teasing myself.

"Gabriela go faster" His hips met with mine. Gabriel continued to go faster and I moved my hand from my clit and held onto his shoulder.

"I'm coming" I whispered placing my head on his shoulder, enjoying the sounds of our skin slapping against each other.

"Non ancora" He said pulling me off of him and laid me down. I groaned but realized that he was going to eat me out and I smiled to myself.

( Not yet )

"So fucking beautiful" He muttered. I grabbed a handful of his curls and pushed him down feeling his wet tongue. I jolted forward when I felt his tongue plunging in and out of me. His large hands kept my thighs down preventing them from trapping his head. His tongue was running laps up and down my lips and I couldn't contain the moans that were spilling out.

"F-fuck Gabriel" I breathed out and he moved his face looking up having me all over his lips. He licked his lips and crawled on top of me and putting his lips on mine. I looked into his now dark green eyes and kissed him passionately as he slowly pushed himself in again. I moaned in Gabriel's mouth and he smiled against my lips.

"Mi piace sentirti gemere piccola" He moved my legs so it was wrapped around his waist and I tried to say something but Gabriel's thrust were so rough.

( I love hearing you moan baby )

"I-I can't anymore" I moaned wanting to cum already.

"Not yet amor mio" He said and I rolled my eyes. Gabriel grabbed the back of my neck placing his head on my shoulder as he pounds into me making my eyes roll to the back of head.

( my love )

"Shit I'm coming" I clenched around him several times until a loud moan escaped my lips and I felt myself squirt all over him.