"Holy shit" I wrapped my arms around his head, feeling myself getting wetter and wetter.

"You're really turning me on baby" He whispered in my ear and I smile coming in contact with his lips again as I was messing with his belt trying to take it off in a hurry.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me already" Gabriel pulled me off of him yanking my shorts and panties together. I climbed back onto his lap sitting down on his dick, holding in my moan.

"Gabriel" I hid my face in his neck feeling his hands on my ass. As I bounced up and down I could hear the sounds of our skin slapping against each others.

"Don't cum until I say you so" He moved my hair to the side, whispering into my ear. I shook my head already wanting to cum already but I could hear him laughing.

"You're squeezing tight love... you need to cum?" I sat up trying to say something but he slammed inside of me hard making me moan louder.

"I-I... let me cum" I held onto his shoulders.

"Mhm... that's not how good girls ask" I rolled my eyes and Gabriel threw me on the bed behind him, I looked back landing on my stomach and he grabbed my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed. Gabriel slammed in easily and I could feel the orgasm so close but he stops every time knowing when I'm about to.

"Ask again"

"Fuck you" He leaned down, I could hear his breath by my ear and my head was pulled back making me moan.

"Come on baby ask me... nicely" He thrusted inside of me roughly on purpose and I gripped the sheets tight trying not to cum.

"Fine! please let me cum... let me fucking cum please"

"Nicer love" He pulled out slapping my ass before I can reach my orgasm.

"Please let me cum sir" He grabbed my ass roughly slamming inside of me, a loan moan escaped my lips as I felt the gush of water spill out of me.

"Love birds! your twins are crying" A loud bang on the door scared us and I got up quickly, rushing to throw on my clothes forgetting that I had babies inside.

"Shit" I opened the door after putting on my clothes in a hurry seeing Lorenzo and he stared at me as I walked out the room shamefully leaving Gabriel by himself while I went to handle the twins.

-

"Baby" I said sitting on top of him, I moved my hips slowly shaking him with my thighs but Gabriel was in a deep sleep. Gabriel's black hair was all over the place and his growing beard was now shown more, following his sharp jawline and over his lips a bit.

"Gabriel..." My arms started to get tired from holding up the white colored cake with light blue frosting.

"Mhm..." He hummed and began to move his legs starting to make me frustrated. I tightened my thighs making sure I was secured and wouldn't fall.

"Can you wake the fuck up" I said in a rougher tone but quickly soften it when I watched his eyes open instantly. Once he makes eye contact with me he smiles widely and places his hand on my thighs then looks over at the cake.

"Happy birthday baby!" I lowered the cake showing it off and he sits up.

"Thank you gorgeous" He sat up kissing my forehead, I moved off of Gabriel seeing him walking inside of the bathroom. I walked out the room going downstairs, placing the cake in the fridge and I took Aubrey's chocolate cake out. I walked back upstairs looking at the cake that was similar to Gabriel's but instead it was Audrey's favorite color dark green. I see Ava coming out her grandmother's room and she opened the room Aubrey was in staying in.