"I'm surprised you don't have a stomach ache with all the fucking food you ate..." I pulled up the blanket to cover up my breast.

"I don't know what your talking about, you know I always eat like that" Gabriel pushed me off the bed and I landed on my bare ass.

"You asshole" I stood up yanking the sheets from him and he laughed grabbing the pillow beside him hurriedly placed it over his dick.

"Aren't we supposed to get ready... get your ass up" I threw the sheets at him and kneeled down opening up our suitcase.

"I checked the weather and it's fucking cold, you should wear something warm since we'll go shopping instead" I found an outfit and threw it on the bed. I looked behind me seeing Gabriel getting up and I quickly ran the bathroom, enjoying the warm floored bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in and looking out seeing Gabriel looking for some clothes.

"Are you coming in?" I yelled and watched as he stood in front of the door, nodding his head. A few minutes later he came in inside closing the glass door behind him, Gabriel grabbed the bottled soap from me and opening it, pouring it on my chest first.

"Is it bad that I want to see the kids already..." I say closing my eyes when his hands start massaging my breast, playing with my nipples.

"It's not bad. You're just used to staying with them all the time... you needed this vacation so for the remaining time don't think too much about the kids" Gabriel muttered kissing my lips.

"Gabriel" I moaned and he looked at me darkly. I embarrassedly moved away from him and washed the rest of my body, then rinsing myself off.

"I don't why you're embarrassed about moaning my name baby..." I felt his chest pressed up against my back and I didn't say anything but feel my body heat up even more.

"Oh come on Gabriela..." He moved his hand to my clit and I placed my hand over his hand pushing his finger inside of me.

"Mhm" I moaned and he chuckled in my ear and my head was moved to side so we were looking at each other. I placed my lips on his and he swallowed my many moans as he continued to moved his finger in and out of me.

"F-Fuck me" I huffed and Gabriel turned me around, picking up one of my legs, placing it around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and used my hand to grab his hair pulling him close to me so I can kiss him. I felt his dick pushing inside of me and I hid my face in his neck enjoying him.

"Fammi vedere il tuo bel viso" Whimpers spilled out my mouth, feeling the hot water spilling on my back.

(Let me see your beautiful face)

-

"People in Italy dress very fancy..." I held onto Gabriel's hand tighter as we walked inside the humongous mall and it felt so warm.

"I didn't know it was going to get colder..." I pulled my coat off hearing Gabriel mutter underneath his breath. It was snowing on top of the freezing cold and Gabriel was wearing jeans with a casual shirt while I decided to dress up a little more and wore a dress with thick tights and knee high boots to match.

"We should have stayed inside and drank some hot chocolate" I felt suffocated from the heat as I fanned myself, my eyes raked the stores seeing Gucci, Hermés, Dior and other lavish places.

"You probably would have been bored, staying indoors all day" Gabriel kissed my lips, dragging me into Prada and I groaned already knowing what was going to happen here.

"I really don't want anything from here... and I don't want you to buy me anything either Gabriel come on" I whined and he ignored me, taking me to the section where the beautiful luxury purses where displayed.