Quick AU Change

Ok, so I was in the middle of making chapter four (which is at 1295 words right now jeez), and I thought about something. This AU was taking place after final selection. This means that Genya just joined the corps, meaning Sanemi doesn't know that Genya is a slayer yet, so Genya wouldn't be so angry and sad about Sanemi pushing him away, with is something that I want to include in the story (a lil' sneak peek of what's to come shh). There's also a couple other things I want to include, so I want to change the AU a little. I'm going to make it so that this AU takes place after the Natagumo Mountain Arc and is going into the Training Arc. This way, Inosuke and Zenitsu meet after defeating Kyogai in the Tsuzumi Temple Arc. Also, Genya and Sanemi meet in the corps. Also, also, the Natagumo Mountain Arc doesn't happen, and the spider family is alive. This AU change also means Rengoku can be alive still (cause you know). I'd say that the time between final selection and the Natagumo Arc was a good month, and that's when Tanjiro meets the Hashira anyway so, it makes the most sense. I will try to get this chapter done, even though I may have to rewrite some stuff but whatever. Hope you understand and enjoy!