"Don't take it to heart feisty. I was just trying to have fun."

"Yeah, but our definitions of 'fun' are completely different." He pulled out an article of clothing, only to put it back.

"You have no clothes to wear out for a date. Oh wait, it's because you don't go on any." Masky stated simply, still bullying Y/n.

"Wow you really fucking hate me, huh?" She pulled towards where she placed all her nice clothes.

"Finally, geez I was worried for a second." The female heard him sigh in relief, which made her wonder if he was actually worried. The way he rummaged through the clothes made it seem as if Masky was looking for something in particular.

"So... what are you basing this outfit on?"

"What Hoodie is wearing." He answered subconsciously, making Y/n's ears perk.

"You know what he's going to wear?"

"Of course I do, I picked it out myself." Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms right below her chest.

"What is it with you and this date. You seem a bit obsessed." She joked.

"I bet on something with Toby, and if I owe him any more than a penny I will go crazy again." Y/n's jaw dropped once more. This guy was a lot more, odder, than she'd expected.

"You bet on me?!"

"Hey, when ten bucks is on the line, you fucking take it."

"Oh fuck you, Hoodie and I's relationship is not worth ten bucks." Masky hummed, throwing her a black top.

"You sure about that? Ten dollars is a lot of money L/n." She huffed and dug into her pockets, taking out a ten dollar bill and holding it out in front of him. Tim snatched it from her hand.

"Well fuck, guess I'm rich now." He joked. Y/n giggled slightly before they fell into silence.

"So... how's Hoodie?" Masky scoffed, turning his head to face her.

"Dude, you two are so fucking obsessed with each other."

"Fine, geez I'll ask about someone else. How's Toby?"

"He's going to be pissed because he doesn't have ten bucks." Y/n smacked her forehead. It was impossible to hold a conversation with that dude.

"No no I'm serious. He'll come over just to ask why you gave me ten bucks." Y/n cocked her head, obviously confused.

"We aren't like you, Y/n. We're not loaded with money to the point we can blow it whenever we feel like it." Y/n only nodded along, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Here." The seriousness of the conversation left as he handed her another piece of clothing.

"Wow, you have really good style." She complimented.

"Yeah I fucking know. Now where's my lighter? I forgot to grab it" Y/n's smile grew cocky at the statement, quirking her brow.

"I thought you only came for your lighter?"

"Well not just that- wait." Y/n widened her eyes, placing a hand on top of her heart. It was slow and steady, as it was always kept.

"Not like that you dimwit-"

"Awe Masky," She feigned a high pitched voice that could've been mistaken for a squeal.

"Did you actually want to hang out with me?"

Masky can beat Goku fight me.

Also what do we think of Masky and Y/n's relationship with each other?

UPDATE: RainOffline made me some fanart!!

THANKS BAE LOVE YOU <4

Unedited

-Blxrrii