13 :: His New Identity

Start from the beginning

"Shit...We seem to be fucked up."

"Let me try talking to them."

Beomgyu went near the door and cleared his throat.

"Sirs and madams please calm down! We aren't going to harm you. We are completely normal. Please do not harm us too. We stumbled upon here while trying to find a shelter."

The banging of bats stopped. One of the male voices asked," How do we trust you? We need some assurances. Let us in first. We are all armed and if we see that you are trying to pull a trick, you are all dead. Do not mistake us to be weaklings."

"Sure..." Beomgyu answered while eyeing the nodding Byeol who still had a glint of doubt in her eyes.

He unbolted the door slowly and walked backwards to provide space for the strangers.

His eyes scanned the bunch of people staring at him while entering the compartment. A tall guy with broad shoulders who he assumed to be the one he spoke to seemed to be the leader. He was followed by a long blonde haired lady who was holding the hand of another blindfolded lady. His eyes widened at the sight of the guy he wasn't expecting to meet. Ryan Ferrari. He was at the back all dressed up with his hair parted in a stylish manner.

"Hey! Y'all calm down! I know these two!They are my neighbours!" cooed Ryan as he broke into a huge grin as if he was really delighted to meet them. Beomgyu glanced at Byeol for a brief moment who seemed to be a little baffled too. She was clutching onto the blanket as if it was it's only weapon while her eyes lingered upon the guy he loathed.

Beomgyu feigned an innocent smile and bowed to greet him.

"Ryan, are you sure about it? We can't risk trusting just anyone now."

"I am well aware of this, Bomi. Please believe me. They are nice people. We should let them be in our team. I think they might be of use."

"May I know what team are you talking about?" enquired Byeol as her forehead creased in confusion.

"We are trying to survive together. And I believe we can get into this too. We will provide you with clean water and food until the situation comes to normal."

"Why are you trying to put us in your team?"

"I don't want to leave you guys as a fellow human being and then again we need something from you two." stated Ryan nonchalantly as he ran his fingers through his brown silky hair.

"What's that?"

"We need you two to be a part of our search team. We are trying to stop this apocalypse from getting into something even worse. We need to find food -"

Ryan was interrupted by a loud cough and the sound of collapsing. They all turned towards Beomgyu who had fallen down on the floor as a pair something white emerged slowly from his back.

a/n : Hey marshmallows! I am back with a new update! Guess what? I won a first place for my Jimin Fanfiction and was interviewed

a/n : Hey marshmallows! I am back with a new update! Guess what? I won a first place for my Jimin Fanfiction and was interviewed. I still can't believe it lol. My school sucks! We are going to have 3 examinations which would last 2 weeks each for 3 months. Can you believe it?Anyways do vote and comment. Every interaction makes my day!

Next Update On : Saturday ( Probably )