14 :: Altercation

A couple of screams and arguments broke out after the passing out of Beomgyu

A couple of screams and arguments broke out after the passing out of Beomgyu. Byeol had lost her words and couldn't understand what those pair of white,weird things were. Jae eon was the only one who decided to check up on him. Telling the others to back off, he shook the boy gently with his shaking hands. Seeing no response from Beomgyu's side,he asked Ryan to bring a bucket of sea water since the supply of consumable water was limited.

"Aren't those wings?"

"That's what it seems like. They seem to be dangerous for us. This Byeol girl might also be a part of this."

Byeol scoffed in a mild protest but didn't say anything because she was rather concerned about Beomgyu. She wasn't aware of anything and she was pretty sure Beomgyu was also not an exception.

"Ryan, were you aware of this? Why is a human sprouting wings?"

"Do I seem like I know everything? I am myself surprised too."

"Fuck! Everything is so messed up! I am telling you! Let's lock these two up here and go back. They are scheming to get us killed. Where are your leaders,huh?"

"Shut up Bomi! Keep it low! Your voice would probably be heard even from the space. You really need to behave yourself."

"Fuck you and your sense of manners. My life is much more valuable."

When the water hit his face, Beomgyu slowly got up. He squinted his eyes and tried to understand what happened. He felt a sharp pain at his back. He put his hair on the spots and his eyes went wide.

"What in the world is on my back?"

"Shouldn't we be asking that question to you?I am quite doubtful about you now. What black magic have you been practicing?"

"Please don't assume anything you like. I am sure there's some misunderstanding going on."demurred Ryan.

"How do you plan to explain all this, huh? We believed you when you said these two were harmless and now suddenly we are getting to see a pair of wings sprouting from one of them."