Storyline Fixed? 9th Generation!

Okay, so the storyline is after MHA Manga. But... in their First year, the Midoriya Trio doesn't have their strong forms yet like God Forms or SSJ4 form. 

So it goes like the Prologue but they were rather shock to meet a God and yeah, lets just begin the startover.

Bold = Show
*Bold&Underlined* = Thoughts

"Alright, so we're going to start with the future. Or should I say, the 9th Generations of Heroes." End explained as everyone was shocked.

"Wow! The 9th Generation of Heroes!" Izumi said as she is definitely excited.

"Oh and by the way..." End suddenly said as everyone looked at him.

"This is YOUR 9th Generation." End said as he pointed at all of them.

A moment of silence was made....

"EHHHH!!!!" all the kids shouted in shock.

"T-T-This is o-o-o-our g-generation. You mean?" Uraraka said blushing as she knew what End said, means.

"O-Our kids.." Momo said as she is blushing red.

"Yep." End said nonchalantly.

"Anyways, let's just start the show." End said as he then randomly takes out a TV remote and pressed the on button as the wall began to light up.

The screen shows Japan, still slowly being rebuilt from the Hero Vs Villain War. It was a traumatizing event but Japan won't go down easily like that. Neither would, the future Heroes.

The students looked at the city, still scared after all of what has happened. That was an actual war they went in. Although, they still continued on. As Heroes won't go down and as the next Generations of Heroes, they'll use this to improve themselves.

The teachers were utterly disappointed in themselves. Why would they send such young kids to a warzone and suffer such traumatic sights. Nezu was very disappointed in himself. All Might, too was disappointed in himself, he was suppose to keep the Midoriyas safe as a promise to Inko but he just allowed this event to happen. And it brought them to not give safety instead fear.

End noticed the emotion and decided to act, "Don't worry everyone, like someone said. 'The past explains how I got here, but the future is up to me – and I love to live life at full throttle.' So, use the past and trauma to prevent another war to happen, and if another does happen. Fight back and give the future, well a future."

Everyone... can agree. The past Villain Attacks is what shaped them to today. So there should use the past to push themselves. Plus Ultra.

"Anyways, let's just continue." End said as he unpause the show.

The screen then shows a big mansion, and is focusing at a beautiful kitchen.