Argument

In the Grayson household, two people shouting at each other about something in the living room.

(Y/N): WE'RE NOT THE SAME, DAD!!!

Nolan: YES WE ARE!!! I'M INDESTRUCTIBLE, YOU'RE INDESTRUCTIBLE!! I HAVE SUPER STRENGTH, YOU HAVE SUPER STRENGTH!! I CAN BREATHE IN SPACE, YOU CAN BREATHE IN SPACE!! I HAVE SUPERSPEED, YOU HAVE SUPERSPEED!! YOU ARE A VILTRUMITE LIKE ME!!!

(Y/N): THERE'S ALSO POWERS I HAVE THAT YOU DON'T!!

Nolan: LIKE WHAT?!

(Y/N): LASER VISION, SUPER BREATH, SUPER HEARING, X-RAY VISION AND I CAN TURN COAL INTO DIAMONDS!!

Nolan: YOU MIGHT BE A RARE ONE!!

(Y/N): NO DAD!! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT I'M NOT A VILTRUMITE?!

Nolan: BECAUSE THAT IS WH--

(Y/N): I'M NOT A VILTRUMITE!! I'M A KRYPTONOION!!

(Y/N) then flies out of the house full speed as Nolan watched him leave.

Nolan: Fuck.

(Y/N) flies around to try and forget the whole thing with his dad. After landing on the tallest building in the city, he is met with his 1 year girlfriend, Atom Eve.

 After landing on the tallest building in the city, he is met with his 1 year girlfriend, Atom Eve

Eve: Another argument?

(Y/N): Yeah. He seems to be dedicated on convincing me that I'm a Viltrumate.

Eve: Why don't you come back to my house?

(Y/N): I don't want to intrude.

Eve: Nonsense. Besides my parents adore you since the first meeting.

(Y/N): Ok, let's go.

The two fly back to Eve's house and enter through the window and they sit on Eve's bed.

(Y/N): Thanks Eve.

Eve: Your very welcome.

The two then lie down in Eve's bed and starts to have an intimate moment.