𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2)

Start from the beginning

I pat her head a little and smile at her, chuckling softly as a faint blush covers her cheeks.

Me: Don't sell yourself short, M'Lady Kendo. Your class except Monoma are really good.

Kendo: *bright red* M'Lady?

Me: *chuckle* Respect to such a promising Hero in training.

Kendo: *smile* Thank you.

I wave a hand in the air a little in a slight dismissive manner, my attention turning to Auntie Nem when she announces the ladder points for the results, arching a brow when I notice Sho and I both have 500,000 points each.

(Yes, I changed it so that 1st place has 1 million instead of 10.)

Before Mari, Touka and Toya come up to me, I walk over to Auntie Nem and tap her on the shoulder, getting her attention.

Auntie Nem: What's up, Izu?

Me: *smirk* Can I go by myself?

Auntie Nem: At least have one person with you, 'kay?

Me: *sigh* Fine.

I walk over to Himi and ruffle her hair, giving her a certain grin that makes her giggle and nod, letting me lift her up onto my shoulders as she then puts our team band around her head.

(All teams are the same in the anime, just with the added few extra students. Mari, Adrien, Alya and Nino are in one team. Toya, Tenko and Chloé in another. And Touka and Ayato in their own duo team like Himi and Izu.)

Uncle Zashi: What's this? There are two teams of two and two teams of three?

I look up at Himi and smirk at her, making her giggle and pat my head in a way I know all too well, chuckling softly so only she could hear it.

Touka: Of course, Mic. Izu is the powerhouse of the class, so it's only fair he teams up with one person.

Ochaco: Besides, Fumikage, Mei and I were going to ask Izu, but he already chose Himi, so it's just us three.

Toya: With Tenko, Chloé and I, we didn't know who else to ask.

Uncle Zashi: *chuckle* Okay, fair point. Well, let's start the Calvary Battle, folks!

Me: Hold on tight, Himi.

Himi: *pats his head* I know.

I instantly dodge out of the way of an explosion attack, then weave in between an ice then fire attack from Sho and Toya, giving the three of them a glare and activate Eliminate to erase their Quirks.

Toya/Sho/Kat: IZU!

I smirk at them and wave my fingers mockingly at them, simply dodging out of the way of many people wanting our team band, grabbing a few here and there at the same time.

I chuckle mostly to myself when at the end Sho notices his band isn't on his head anymore, getting me to smirk and hold it up right as the buzzer goes off to signal the end, getting me to deactivate Eliminate and giving back the access of people's Quirks I erased.

Himi launches off my shoulders with her explosions right as Kat goes to tackle me, getting me to use Arcane and suspend him in midair, tutting at him and his reaction to me during the entire round of the Calvary Battle.

Kat: *pout* No fair!

Me: *chuckle* Kat, later.

Kat: *grumbles*

I walk up to him after getting a certain look from Himi, making me smirk at her before leaning forwards to Kat, whispering in his ear so no one else hears me.