juliet

JULIET, MY SPEICAL GIRL

"𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗔𝗧 ?"

it wasn't common for aether to ask that, for the fans could figure out where the four was in lightning speed.

"mhm, what about a korean barbecue place? ive heard it really good." kazuha said, while showing his phone. a dashing 4.7 star review and it was pretty close by. a quick bonus.

"we would have to make reservations.. ill get that started." the manager sighed and unlocked his phone, quickly dialing the phone number shown.

"ahh, im so excited! haven't been to korean barbecue place in so longg!! especially after dieting for so long." venti sighed, mouth drooling while xiao was trying to get away from the lead singer.

"that's, fine.." xiao grumbled, pushing away the braided boy with his index finger. he looked at the manager, mouthing to help him.

"got it, we'll be there in a bit. mhm, thank you." turning off his phone, he looked at venti.

"quit the drooling, 'ti." almost immediately, venti sat up straight, the spit wiped away.

"sir yes sir, mr cha!" the red haired manager sighed, pinching his nose bridge. patting his back, you smiled.

"there there, no need to worry so much!" the manager smiled lightly as the car stopped.

"ah, we're here. alright everyone, get up."

they went inside, the tables cleaned and no one in but two body guards, some workers, mr cha, the four main boys, and you. the makeup artist.

"we have your seats ready for you." mr cha thanked the old women as they walked forward.

"why is the makeup artist here?"

"heard she was a close friend of the main 4NEMO boys."

"and they allowed her in?"

"i guess.."

feeling a bit uncomfortable, you say down in-between kazuha and xiao. as the waitress came by, she put down the small plates and took the small notebook out of her back pocket.

"alright," she clicked the pen top and touch the paper.

"what would you like to order ?"