🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋

Start from the beginning

They both roll their eyes then look back at the hunter who's still trying to escape. "Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Dames says still leaning on the shelf.

"You three are gonna kill me anyway." The hunter said looking around at all of us.

"Aht aht, I have absolutely nothing against you. I honestly don't care who you kill, just leave me out of it." I said getting up from my seat but Klaus pushes me back down. "Rebekah is having a party and I'm missing an amazing party for this?" I pointed at the hunter.

"Well, let's not be too hasty. I feel like we're just getting to know each other!" He smiles at the hunter then looks at me. "You're pushing my buttons love, have that little wolf you met earlier gotten into your head?"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Can you two stop fighting for one second. Now let's start with the basics. Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this "greater evil," because I've fought this guy." He points at Klaus. "and there's nothing more evil than that."

"Pfft evil people can't love it's impossible." I said sitting up in my seat.

"I love you, do I not?" Klaus said touching my cheek softly.

"No, you love your hybrids." I smack his hand away and he glared at me. "And stop touching me."

"Hello earth to lovers." Damon groans out as he hands Klaus a letter.

Klaus smiles in amusement and takes it "Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets."

"I'm not telling you anything. And-- if you think if you kill me, it's gonna be over-- there's another waiting to take my place." Conner said looking back and forth between the two.

"See, this is what I like to hear; vague threats, ominous prophecies, disappearing tattoos." Connor looks up at him and Klaus looks down at Connor and stops smirking.

"What do you mean, tattoos?" Klaus asked not taking his eyes off the hunter.

"Don't bother, you can't see the damn thing." Damon mumbles to Klaus.

Klaus kneels down next to Connor. "There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Connor looks at him. He attempts to stake Klaus, but Klaus is too quick and catches his arm. "Nice try, but I'm faster than your average vampire." Klaus twists his arm and grabs the stake out of his hand. He sees the mark carved into the wood and recognizes it. "You're one of the Five

"The what?" Damon and I asked at the same time.

"And I'm faster than your average hunter." He said and I quickly get up.

"Bloody hell." Me and Damon sees that Connor is about to pull the string to the bomb and rushes out of the room, leaving Connor,Klaus and I behind. The bomb explodes but when I open my eyes I'm standing in the middle of me and Klaus bedroom. "Well then, I guess he really is fast." I mumbled as Klaus walks into the room.

"Of course I am love, especially when it comes to your safety." He walks up behind me and I can feel his minty breath on my neck. "Can we talk now?"

"Goodbye Nik." I turned towards the door but he grabs me and pushes me on the bed and crawls on top of me. "Klaus what are you doing?"

"Do I have yo attention now?" He whispers in my ear and bites it softly. "I'm sorry love, I need you in my life."

I let out a soft moan and bites my lip. "I-" but we was soon interrupted my Klaus phone ringing. "Ignore it, just keep apologizing." I groaned out. He smirks down at me then kisses my neck pinning my hands above my head. I quickly pull off his jacket and pull at the hem of his shirt. He quickly throws it off and does the same to me. Before we could continue his phone ranged again and he let out a low growl against my neck and I groan.

Klaus pulls his phone from his pocket and answer it. "WHAT!?" He yelled and I sighed and got up from under him. "Ah Stefan, what do I owe the pleasure?" I put my shirt back on and began to walk towards the door. "I was a bit preoccupied, but I guess I'll stop by." He hangs up and quickly grabs my hand. "Running away little wolf?"

I smile and turn towards him. "Yes, I'm leaving town Klaus, I need to go back home there's nothing keeping here."

"What about me? Hmm." He strokes my cheek and pulls me closer.

"Klaus you chose your stupid hybrids over me, Over your own family." I said moving away from him. "Whatever this is between us needs to stop."

"Gabriella, I'm bloody sorry okay! Forget my hybrids I want it you." He said grabbing the sides of my face.

I missed this. His touch, the way he smelt, like fresh, sweet apples with a hint of woods. I missed the way he loved me and the way he made my body feel. I love him and no matter what he does I always come back. I want him back I need him back, what is wrong me with me.

"For fuck sakes you're just saying that because I destroyed the last of your blood!!" I shouted. "All I wanted was you and your love and I get it okay. I get that you want to start this army and honestly Nik I could care leas, it's just the fact that you would rather that over family. What happened to Always and Forever?"

"I want it with you, we can go to New Orleans and become King and Queen." He kisses me deeply backing us up against a wall.

"N- Nik." I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "What did Stefan need."

"Ohhh that's right..let's go." Before I could resist I'm standing in the Stefan's bedroom. Elena is lying in Stefan's bed, looking incredibly ill, and Stefan is sitting next to her.

I let out a chuckle and their heads snaps towards me and Klaus. "What the hell happened to her?" I asked walking closer to the couple.

"You came." He said looking directly at Klaus then looks at me. "And you bought her." He said bitterly.

"That's such a negative greeting for such a positive person." I smirked and walked over to Elena and sat beside her. "You know I really don't want you living." I lean down and whisper in her ear. "You're lucky Caroline and Bonnie likes you."

"I did. And for future reference, one voicemail is just as effective as nine." Elena moans in discomfort and Klaus looks at her. "What's wrong, love?"

"Don't call her that." I snarled at the hybrid.

"Jealous?" He asked as he smirks at me and I walk over to the other side of the room rolling my eyes.

"Look she has werewolf venom in her system. You know you're the only one that can heal her, Klaus. Please." Stefan begged and I laughed.

"And what would you have done if I were no longer here? Hm? If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?" Stefan angrily steps forward, and Ido the same towards Elena.

"Watch it Stef, one more step and I'll kill her." I said with a evil smirk on my face. Stefan and Damon nearly killed him. If they never desiccated him then Elena would probably still be human.

"Whatever you want from me..." Stefan started.

Klaus smiles. "I don't want anything from you." Klaus walks over towards Elena and sits on the bed next to her. "Her, on the other hand..." He pauses for a moment. "If you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. But, as it turns out..." He bites into his wrist. "You may be of use to me after all." He places his wrist in her mouth and Elena drinks his blood. "Yes. There we go."

I groan in annoyance and glare at him. "Should have killed her." I walk over towards the door then turn to face him. "I'm going home it's been a hell of a day." I started to leave then Klaus stops me.

"Home?" He smirks as he removes his wrist from Elenas mouth.

"Yes Nik, home." I smile and he rushes over to me and speed us home.

And no....we didn't have sex.