“Why did you drink so much???” I increased my volume talking to her as I placed her down on the bed. She looked at me

“Because it hurts” she points at where her heart is. I didn’t know what to response. I looked at her eyes and I noticed tears started forming.

“You like Chaeryeong that much?” I’m curious about what she’s gonna answer though.

“No. I don’t like her.”
“I love her.”

I startled. I felt my heart fluttered and I’m low key blushing. Didn’t expect she would say that.

“Hey you” she waved her hand in front of me which snapped me out.

“What?”

“Let me tell you a joke” she chuckled

“I’ve waited for so many years, searching her everywhere. I even opened a shop, a flower shop just for her. She loves flowers a lot. Every day I hoped that the girl I’ve waited would show up and guess what? She did showed up. She’s beautiful. The prettiest and cutest girl I’ve waited for so long, she showed up. She told me her name was Chaeryeong. And you know what’s that funny? I’m going to lose her again!! How funny is it??!!!” she laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I’m so confused. What is she talking about? Waited for many years? Do we know each other earlier before? Why don’t I remember that I know a girl named Yeji before?

“Hey why are you not talking” she said. I sighed and I calmed myself down cause I’m so confused.

“She’s not leaving you, silly. I believe she likes you too, a lot.” I replied to her.

“Pfft, how do you know about that? You’re just saying to make me feel better. And you failed, because here, it’s already broken.” she points at where her heart is again and chuckled dryly.

“Close your eyes, unnie. Count to three and open your eyes again. She will appear right in front you. Believe me.”

“Hmm whatever” she did what I said and she opened her eyes again after counting to 3.

“I-Is it really you, C-Chaeryeong?”

“Yes, unnie-ah, I’m Chaeryeong.” I smiled at her.

She stared at me. We didn’t talk for few seconds.

“I hate you. You hurt me.” she said and she pouted.

“Unnie, why are you hating me? Don’t you feel happy seeing me here?”

“Will you be happy if the person you love likes another person?” she changed her voice into a serious tone. To be honest, she’s more cuter when she’s drunk. I chuckled.

“You love me that much?” I asked her.

“A lot.” she nodded her head while speaking and pouted again. I chuckled softly looking at her.

I didn’t know she would say that though. It’s a lie if I said my heart wasn’t fluttered at what she told me. She’s now drunk, because of me? Because of the jealousy in her? How cute.

“What if I tell you I like you a lot too?” I asked curiously.

“You do?”

“Yeah I do.”

“I don’t believe you.” I sighed. Looks like it’s not a good time to confess with drunk Yeji.

“Wait here, okay? I’m going to get a towel and a cup of water for you.”

As I was about to leave the spot, Yeji unnie held my wrist tightly.

“Why are you leaving me again? Don’t leave me again…” she looked at me with her teary eyes.

“I’m not leaving you alone, unnie. I’m just going to grab some things for you. Just stay here and wait for me, okay?” she nodded and loosen her grip on my wrist.

It’s not easy to take care of drunk Yeji though. But I’m not gonna lie,  she looks so cute when she’s drunk. She’s like a 5 year old kid.

I went back to the room and I saw Yeji unnie holding a photo frame. I didn’t mind about that.

“Here, drink some warm water.” I said as I give her the cup of water. She drank some and looked at me again. She then placed the water on the bedside table.

“Why did you forget me?” she asked.

“Huh? What do you mean by that?”

She then started to lean towards me. I didn’t move at all. Our face were getting closer and closer.

“Hey unnie, what are you doing?” I said but she didn’t response.

She leaned closer again, making our lips so close with each other. If she lean towards again, our lips will be connected.

She stopped for a second. She faced down and look at my lips then lifted her head up again, looking at my eyes. I’m blushing so hard right now and I’m low key panicking.

Yeji unnie then tilted her head, she lean towards to my ear and she whispered something in my ear. I could feel her hot breath when she speaks.

“Don’t you remember me? I’m your unnie-ah…” she whispered and then the next thing, she fell asleep.

Her face was buried on the crook of my neck. I could literally feel her hot breath every time when she exhales. This girl right here, makes me blush a lot.

I placed her down nicely, letting her head rest nicely on the pillow so she could be more comfortable. I then took the wet towel and started to wiped her face to clean her a bit from the mess.

As I was about to take the photo frame away from her hand, I was in shocked. I startled.

“Isn’t that… me?” I saw two kids in the photo. The taller girl is Yeji unnie I guess, and the girl beside her… Isn’t that me? Now I remembered. I know it now.

“So, unnie. It’s you.” I whispered softly as I looked at her.