Chapter 20

Yeji's POV
Chaeryeong and I got in to my car and we were on the road heading to our destination.

"Where are we going, unnie?" she asked.

"Somewhere fun" I said as I smiled.

"Yeah unnie, where" she asked again.

"It's a secret you know. Don't worry, I'm not a kidnapper" I joked and we chuckled.

We listened to songs on the radio and she sang some parts too. Not gonna lie, she is so good in singing.

"Chaer, let's go, we arrived" I looked at her with a big smile as I patted her shoulder.

"Where are we, unnie?"

"Amusement park" I said as I take out the two tickets I bought earlier. As I expected, she was surprised.

"I had never went to any amusement parks before, I'm so happy!" she said excitedly, clapping her hands with a cute smile on her face.

"Let's don't waste time then" I winked at her and I held her hand, we ran towards to the entrance. I noticed how she blushed when I hold her hand.

We went on rides at the carousel, going to those shooting booths where you can get prizes when you hit all the cans or balloons.

"Chaer, what do you want? I'll get for you" I said confidently.

"The teddy bear that's hanging on the top left!" she pointed at the teddy bear plushy. I nodded with a smirk on my face.

The person in charged handed me the shooting gun. I aimed carefully. There's only five shots for each round, and I have to be sure to knock out all five cans over there.

"Bang!" the sounds of the gun when I shot the tin can off. Chaeryeong claps her hand.

"Congrats!" the person in charged clapped his hands as I shot all five of the tin cans down. I handed the gun back to the owner. He rewarded us the teddy bear.

"Here you go, your teddy bear" I looked at Chaeryeong and gave her the plushy. She's so happy when she received the teddy.

"Thank you unnie!" she hugged me. "I'll name this Dolmeni" she said after she pulled away from the hug. I was startled when she hugged me. I blushed.

It's 3:30pm in the afternoon already so we decided to have some rest and eat something since we're exhausted. We took a seat at the cafeteria.

We enjoyed our meal there and we talked happily.

"Thanks for today, unnie"
"No, thank you, Chaeryeong. Thanks for looking after me when I'm sick. I appreciated it" I said and we smiled at each other.

We finished our food and I bought ice cream for the two of us. I'm very happy when I saw how Charyeong is having fun today.

"Chaeryeong-ah, let's go on a roller coaster ride" I pulled her and walked towards the roller coaster area.

"N-No unnie I'm scared of heights..." she said and I laughed.

"Come on, just one time, I'll be by your side, there's nothing to be scared" I smirked and I pull her over. We sat on the seats.

It haven't start launching but Chaeryeong is already grabbing on my arm, tightly. Soon, the roller coaster launched.

"AHHHHHH UNNIE hElp" Chaeryeong screamed as she closed her eyes and squeezed my arm. I'm laughing so hard. I'm not scared of heights though. Plus, I love riding roller coasters.

We came down after the ride ended. Chaeryeong looked so scared and I'm laughing at her.

"Yah unnie! You did it on purpose just to laugh at me" she pouted and furrowed her eyebrows staring at me.

"HAHAHAH sorry Chaer I just can't stop thinking about how you screamed up there" she rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh come on, don't be mad" I smirked, trying to tease her.

"Let's go have a ride on-" I got cut off.

"NOT THOSE ROLLER COASTER AGAIN PLEASE" she opened her eyes widely and I laughed again. She's so cute.

"Yo chill, I was going to say let's have a ride on the ferris wheel" I chuckled.

After having fun for almost the whole day, we rested ourselves on one of the bench there. Chaeryeong is eating the cotton candy I bought for her.

It's 8:25pm already and the park is still crowded with people all around the place.

"It's late already, let's head back home" I said to Chaeryeong as I patted her arm. She nodded in response.

While we were walking to where the exit is, there's a few girls in front of us having their own conversation. Then they bumped into Chaeryeong, she fell down on the ground.

The girls just walked past us and continued their conversation. They didn't even look at Chaeryeong. What the fck? That's freaking rude and I'm mad.

"YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY SORRY??" I yelled at them. They turned around and looked at me, then they look at Chaeryeong.

"Ouh, SoRrY" one of the three girls said in a sarcastic way and they laughed. I'm so pissed off, I clenched my fist as I stared at them fiercely.

They walked towards us and I stood in front of Chaeryeong, protecting her. "Oh gosh, someone's angry, I'm so scareddd" they laughed.

I can't hold it anymore, I had enough. They were close to me since they walked closer to us earlier. There's one girl standing in front of me and the other two at her side.

I step in front and I grabbed her collar, pulling her over closely to me. "I'M ASKING YOU TO SAY SORRY. DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ABOUT MANNERS??"

They all flinched but then the girl pushed me away and she punched me on my cheeks.

"Yah! Who do you think you're messing with?" They shouted and laughed.

I was about to fight her back but then I felt someone holding my wrist trying to stop me. I turned around to see Chaeryeong shaking her head. "Don't make a scene, unnie".

I calmed myself down, giving death stares to the girls.

"Let's go Chaeryeong" I said in a deep tone. The girls laughed and left.

"Unnie, I can't stand up, I think I sprained my ankle" she looked at me. I sighed.

"Hold tight" I said in a deep tone, and carried her in bridal style. I carried her all the way to my car.