Part 12

Sorry it took so long to write I was Really busy.

Draco POV
Draco:Wait Potter I need your help!
Harry:What now Malfoy you gonna make me help you get y/n back cuz I don't think she wants you just because she let you live doesn't mean she wants you back now if you don't mind I need to go help Romione with y/n and now she's having a panic attack thanks to you.
Draco:Wait just let me go help her.
Harry:Fine but after that your gone.

Y/n POV
Y/n:I said that I really said that!
Starts hyperventilating
Mione:Ron call Harry tell him to get his ass over here.
Ron:Right he's on his way right now.
Y/n starts getting sweaty and shaking.
Harry:Guys I'm here so is Malfoy he's here to help her calm down let's wait outside come on.
Ron:Fine but if you do something to her I will kill your sorry ass.
Mione:Make it quick Malfoy!
Draco:Hey hey look at me okay in out in out I'll get you (your favorite drink) just breath in our okay!
Draco? Oh how I miss him.
Y/n:Wait stay with me please.
Draco:Alright just look at me love it'll be fine I promise.
He picked me up by the waist and sat me on his lap.
Damn you butterflies 🦋.
Draco:I'm sorry for everything I just didn't want you to get hurt I never told you this but lord Voldemort wants us to do this crazy task it's dangerous and I didn't want you to get hurt so that's why I was all protective of you but it's over I did the task just give me a chance please love.
Y/n:I don't know I still love you I do but I need time to think about it first.
Draco:I understand but if we don't get back together just promise we'll always be friends and we'll be there for each other.
Y/n:Promise.
Draco:Do you want me to leave you?
Next thing I new I was fast asleep on his chest the sent of apples peppermint and expensive cologne hit my nose as I felt him lay down in bed with me still on his chest.

Draco
I noticed she fell asleep so I went to the bed and laid with her still on my chest I could hear the "golden trio" whisper outside the door when I too drifted of to sleep.
She smelled like(your favorite perfume and shampoo).
Hermione
Wait why was it so quiet I heard them talking earlier so why was it suddenly so quiet.
Mione:Wait do you hear that it's gotten quite?
Harry:Should we go check on them I mean its Malfoy in there with her.
Ron:I don't know guys what if he did something to her maybe just wait a little while longer.
Mione:well if dr-Malfoy did do something to her we should go in.
Harry:Wow did you almost call Malfoy by his first name? Merlin sake they are annoying.
Mione:Whatever let's go in.
Oh my merlins beard they both fell asleep together.
Mione:Awwww
Harry:Damn you Malfoy you just can't stop playing with her feelings can't you?
Ron:Gotta admit it mate they are cute together.
Harry:Draco GET UP!
Way to wake both of them up you dumb ass!
Draco:What the hell Potter you didn't need to wake us up like that.
Y/n:What now Potter err I mean Harry..
Harry:Oh great he's got you calling me Potter too now just awesome but it's time for you to leave Malfoy!
You could smell the jealousy radiating of him.
Draco:Come on now your just jealous Potter!
Harry:Me jealous of you is like you not playing with a girls feelings!
Ron:Good one mate.
Mione: oh come on leave them alone Harry your mad cuz y/n chose Draco instead of you,Ron you better get out of my site before I avada kedavra you! Oh my Merlin they just can't shut up for once.
Ron:Wait no why am I getting in trouble I thought you loved me.I could see he was hurt but honestly I could care less right now I'm on Draco and y/n side.
Mione:Cuz you can't keep your mouth shut for once and support your friend no you always have to be one sided.
Y/n:LEAVE YOU TWO ARE SO ANNOYING I SO MISS THE DAYS WHEN WE WERNT FRIENDS,Mione I'll text you later Okay Im sorry about everything.Damn this girl was mad.
Mione:It's fine see you later s/n.

Draco
I had been woken up by a screaming Potter and so was y/n.
Potter:Draco GET UP!
💭Ok give me attitude again and you will be sorry.💭
Draco:What the hell Potter there was no need to wake us up like that!
Y/n:What now Potter err I mean Harry.
💭Did she just call him Potter?💭
Potter:Oh great he's got you calling me Potter too now just awesome but it's time for you to leave Malfoy.
💭He can't tell me what to do.💭
Draco:Come on now Potter your just jealous. 💭We all new it was true.💭
Harry:Me jealous of you is like you not playing with girl's feelings.
💭I was about to speak I got interrupted by that
Weaslbee.💭
Ron:Good one mate.
Mione: Oh come on leave them alone Harry your just mad cuz y/n chose Draco instead of you,Oh "good one mate" oh Merlin shut up Ron,you better get out of my sight before I avada kedavra you!
💭Dang she was fisty for not being a pure-blood.💭
Ron:Wait no why am I getting in trouble I thought you loved me.
💭Like anyone loves you your a Weasly.💭
Mione:Cuz you can't keep your mouth shut for once and support your friend no you always have to be one sided.
💭Damn this was the first time they ever fought and it was all because of me and y/n.
Next thing I know they all leave including mud-mione err I mean Hermione💭
Draco:I'm sorry I-I should leave im sorry about everything and making you fight with your friends I'll see you around.