45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini

Start from the beginning

Nandini looked into his eyes which were filled with full of love and respect for her and something else too on which she couldn't put her hands which confused her. Giving a last glance at Nandini, Manik went to their new room in new mansion almost running. Cabir sighed and nodded at Nandini and she went to Manik to find him on bed on his stomach and his face dug in pillow. His body is vibrating and she knows he might be crying. So she silently closed the door and went to him.

Sitting beside him she started caressing his hair and he immediately shifted his head onto her lap hiding himself in her warmth. She bent down and pecked his hair and hugged him closer..

Nandini said softly "Aarav , I know baby to mumma k Bina Nahi reh sakta and I'm going to deny the invitation. Infact I thought it first only bit just thought to inform you about this."

"noo.." He said and immediately separated his face from her tummy.

Manik said "you should go. Its such a good opportunity for you and you shouldn't stop or cancel and you have my swear ok. Just go and come soon successfully."

He said and immediately snuggled in her tummy again..

Nandini slowly separated him from her to which he made a confused face and she laid down and made him sleep on her and he immediately wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly like a baby koala 🐨🐨🐨 hugs his mom .. Nandini smiled at her baby malhotra and gathered him in her arms and pecked his hairs and both drifted into deep slumber.

In the evening girls decided to go for shopping tomorrow as they wanted avni and nandu to have professional Western outfits even after having many. Nandu tried to protest but didn't happen. So they decided tomorrow they will go to shopping , packing , lunch and directly their flight to Bangalore.

Manik sighed as he thought he could get time with nandu as she will be away from him for 3 days. Understanding his best friend cabir convinced all saying manan and avbhi should spend time and we can get clothes for them. Manik thanked cabir in his mind and smiled at him gratefully. 

After dinner all retired to their rooms. Did I forgot to say? My bad. Couples have their rooms like manan one room cavya one avbhi one sanam one and rishab separately. Reaching to the room , nandu went to freshen up and settled on bed and manik went to freshen up.

He came out wiping his face with towel when he found Nandini sleeping on bed lost in her thoughts. He threw the towel in laundry bag and slept on her dropping his whole weight on her and his head on her chest. Knowing he would miss her but he isn't saying she wrapped her left hand around his shoulder and right one playing with his hairs.

Nandini called him softly "Aarav".

Manik hummed ..

Nandini asked "mumma k ek baat maanega?"

She asked to which he nodded his head and pushed himself more into her.

Nandini said caressing his hairs  "You will eat food on time. No skipping meals. You will call me if you miss me whenever you want without thinking twice that what I would be doing. No falling ill or getting sad. I will arrange all your clothes for 3 days and you don't need to pile up the closet. You will drive safe and not too fast. Ye sab karoge na aap? Swear on mumma.."

Manik said "I promise I will follow all these.."

Nandini appreciated "good boy."

She said and pecked his hair and started ruffling them to make him sleep which he slept off immediately as he was hell tired.

She too admired him for how long god knows and she too drifted into sleep without knowing.

Next day

Girls went to shopping and abhi took avni too for shopping as he wanted her to choose for herself and rishab went to college wishing his dii's happy journey and manan were in their room cuddling eachother. For a change manik on bed and nandu on him with her head on his heart listening to his heartbeats and his arms wrapped around her possessively.

Manik- Jaan..

She just tightened her hold on him like responding.

Manik- as I will follow all your rules you have to follow whatever I say too. Don't skip your meals. Don't let your phone get discharged. Don't take too much stress. No late night sleeping. No drenching in rain in it rains and no choclates till you come back except hot chocolates and don't talk to men.

He said last line possessively gripping her a little more tight to which nandu rolled her eyes but the smile on her lips says she loved whatever he said or did. She hummed as he completed.

Manik- ab utho lazy bear we have to pack your bags and my outfits too. Shopping bags you can take after they come.

He said Patting her back but nandu's eyes widened at LAZY BEAR..

She Huffed annoyingly Nd sat on the bed pouting which he found so adorable and he pecked her pout ..

Nandu- I'm not lazy...
She said annoyingly

Manik- I  know..

He said and pecked her forehead before they started packing.

After 2 hrs all were back and these 2 completed packing and took a small nap before going down. All had Lunch and then Nandini and Avni packed the shopped clothes and then all got ready for airport and Rishabh was already back. Manan got ready and all were already down. Now it's 3. Flight is at 6 but from here , it's one hour and they need an hour to check in and waiting all things.

Cabir shouted for them from Living room and Manik's face paled a little but he tried his best to put up a fake smile but one look into her eyes he lost that too.

Nandini said "I still say manik. I will cancel that.."

Manik nodded in no looking down.  Sighing she tiptoed and pressed her lips on his. Didn't kissed or moved her lips, just placed her lips on his. After a minute she pulled back and pecked his forehead who was stunned by her act and she held his hand and all settled in 2 cars for reaching airport. Cabir drived with Navya on passenger seat and manan at back. Through out the journey Nandini's head was on Manik's shoulder and his head on hers. His right arm around her and his left arm holding her right palm. He is kissing her forehead and temple every now and then making up for the 3 days.

No words were spoken silence is enough,
No duvets needed their warmth is enough.

Reaching airport cabir took out her luggage from the trunk and manik held nandu's hand in his and even avbhi sanam and rishab too came out from other car.

They went inside after parking the cars and manan didn't spoke anything just held eachother close. And soon the announcement was made. Nandu and avni hugged everyone as bye and then came to Manik and without caring for anyone , she cupped his face and placed her petals on his forehead for a prolonged minute and whispered a *love you*.

Before she could go away he held her hands and pecked her palms  then cupped her cheeks and then her forehead shutting his eyes tightly. Saying love you too he just went out without turning back and nandu too went out without turning coz she knows if she turns , she couldn't go away from him.

___________________

Precap- Nandini's and Avni's seminar got 2 days extended and Manik's sudden weird behaviour and stopped talking to everyone.