45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini

Start from the beginning

"Can we say now?" Asked Abhimanyu.

All girls nodded in no and this tile Rishabh laughed out loud as all were nodding as if they were being trained.

Manik said "stop it. Girls you don't need to cook from now on."

"tho khana aasman se tapak padta hai kya manik malhotra?" Nandini raised her eyebrows to which he sighed making nandu pout. He shakes his head in disbelief but a silly smile was playing on his lips.

Manik said "ok so maid is coming and you guys don't need to cook from now on. Food hi Nahi cleaning and all maids and workers honge. So don't need to work."

Navya tried to say something "but.."

Cabir cut her off "Manik is right. Even you guys work just like us. Infact more than us and we know how much you guys work and we don't want you guys to toil so much so from now on you won't do Household works. Absolutely nothing."

Sanjana asked"why?"

Madhyam replied "because you girls are Queens and we are treating you like one. "

This melted all the hearts.

Nandini said "ok but atleast for today let us do. Its our first day and we want to do everything."

Boys sighed knowing girls won't budge here. Nodding their heads they went to living room while girls went to kitchen. In one hour all the living and dining room are filled with delicious aroma.

All had a very good time with all their fav food and settled in living room when nandu and avni cleared their throats and all the attention diverted towards them.

Nandini said slowly "we want to say something."

Avni joined "but you guys shouldn't be Angry."

All were confused but nodded.

Avni said "we I mean we gynaecs got invitation from Bangalore where there is a workshop going to be held."

Nandini continued "it is for all the gynaecs in India and many important and famous gynaecs are coming there for teaching many things and we both got invitations.."

Avni said "we should be there in 2 days and the seminar is of 3 days. Day after Tomorrow morning we should be there."

All looked at eachother when Abhimanyu asked "do you both want to go?"

To which they Nodded their heads.

Manik said "then go. We will be happy that you guys will get to know more there about being good doctors.."

All were shocked because they know Manik can't live without nandu infact Nandini was all ready to reject it but just wanted to voice out the thing happened.

Manik knows he can't live without Nandini. But he felt it will be selfish because for being with her , he is stopping her from growing in her life. Her parents , his parents , their Ishima's dream and he don't want her to stop and he wanted to be her strength and support this time but only if he knows what's stored in future for them.