Chapter 2:- Here we go

Abe's POV
"Darling, calm down it's all right just calm down I am right here.. I am right here..... Right here... Here........ "
.
.
.
.
Ha ha ha *loud breathes*
I know mom, you are here but why can't I reach you Mom, Mom... MOM!!
.
.
Jeez, these nightmares again,I thought they stopped for a while. And my T-shirt is all wet too from the sweat, how scared was I? When will these fucking nightmares stop?While lost in my endless questions and worries, like a ray of light in that hollow darkness of thoughts the excitement of my first day in UA shined brightly.

"Ohh Jesus today's my first day I'm gonna be late again... GOD DAMMIT!!"

"Kiddo you will not magically appear at the front gate of UA by shouting"
Hawks shouts from the living room.

But he is shouting too what about that.. Anyways I have to get ready fast and ask for that jerk's flying taxi ass for help again.

Within no time I realized I was standing in front of my mirror with my UA uniform on, I can't help but admire myself wearing it and be excited for a new journey.

"Don't worry boys and girls will ignore your existence gracefully, you look that good"
Hawks says sarcastically with a smirk.

Sometimes I really wished I could drown him in a tsunami.

"Hey you have to fly me around again today"

"Do I look like a taxi to you, go on your own"

"Please, I am gonna be late, just this last time.. Please!"

"Kid, I am a pro hero too, today there is a serious mission at the agency I have to go. Why don't you use your quirk then?"

Seriously does he not know that I can't do that, I can't randomly spawn a tornado and travel there.

"Trust me kid, you have so much potential than you think you have. Enough talk about this now I'm gonna head out, bye kid"

"Stop calling me that!"
Annoying ass...

Now I am a saviour of my own, I have to face it.Before I knew it I was standing on the ledge of the window ready to hurl my way to UA. The endless thoughts again began to flood my mind. What if I could not control the intensity of Tornado and hurt people around me? What if they get scared? What if I was villianized? What if I-... Ok enough I have to calm myself. So I decided with the count of three I will put faith in myself and have a grand entry in UA.
1....2...3.....

And suddenly I was soaring up the air with the two tiny tornadoes below my feet lifting me up in the clouds. The view is so great. I did it, well that was quite easy. I can control it like before. I thought after that incident I would never be able to do it.

Soon I was in front of the huge red gate of class 1A.While taking the first steps into the class, I felt the echo of my heartbeats up in my scalp. But soon it was eased out with that familiar pretty face approaching me after quite some time.

"Hey Abendrot,we kept the promise to each other"

Ohh wow she is calling me by my first name, was my first impression that good?

"You bet we did"

Soon the atmosphere was jolly with the classmates all introducing themselves to each other and getting to know one another.

"You have really preety hair"
Said the girl with rosy cheeks.

"Ahh, girl but I want your hair style soo
bad. By the way what's your name?"

"It's Ochako Uraraka, and yours?"

"It's Abendrot Villin"

"Such a beautiful name, really manly"