"Poor thing there looking soo calm and peaceful... for almost what seems like forever you have woken me up every  morning shouting at me like a mommy does to her child! SO!! TODAY IT'S YOUR TURN!!!" Lou  chuckeld in her husky morning voice.

She tried to switch on the alarm.. but after fiddling with it for few mins she still couldn't find the button and kept it back on the table " It's just your lucky day shit! And I am nice person " Lou mimicked to the clock.

She then sat on her chair in her bedroom And looked at the sea remembering last night..

Nish trusted her finally and was impressed by her club too

Nish trusted her finally and was impressed by her club too. She leaned back more comfortably on her chair smiling and also feeling proud of her work.. she wanted to see Nish again but how?!

She decided to call tammy " hey tammy thanks a lot . Nish agreed to help me and will do all the arrangements by today morning itself."

" That's great Lou, but how did she got convinced so easily you told her the truth or you made up another set of lies"

" I told her the truth" lou said grinning.

" What so she now knows that you are a criminal?!?" Tammy said in shock as well as worried.

Lou then explained to her the whole little challenge and told her how the evening went.

" So you like her " tammy teased.

" No I mean i don't know,  she is really smart.... hot af and yesterday I didn't feel like going to the club after she left and now I want to meet her again but I am not sure if she really likes me or least is she really impressed"

" Listen Lou she is a top reputated surgeon and ....Yeah she is bisexual and hasn't dated many people so it's cleaŕ she has a specific taste because there is a trail of people wanting to date her.. So don't try to take her as one of your usual flings she is a nice person too, helpful and very kind... So make your decision after much thinking and not by using your dork brain" both tammy and lou laughed on this.

" so she is bisexual" lou said to tammy smirking to herself.

" yeah but I am warning you to not just jump into this she is specific" tammy warned Lou again worried what would Lou do.

" okay just shut up i have to get ready for work" Lou ended the call with a wide smile on her face.

She now knew Nish was into girls and with Lou's charming personality she will definitely get impressed.

" But wait first does she reallly trusts me ??" Lou asked herself bringing her hopes down so that she can be prepared for the worst.

" Let's go to the hospital that's the only way to find out ." announcing this to herself  she went to get a quick shower.

She came out after 10 mins and selected her suit for the day . She dressed in a  black shirt, black pants and a silver emblisshed blazer. At 8am she left for her office on her harley.