chapter 10

Today sidharth was feeling a bit low so he Took off from his school.He was not actually ill but feeling that something will happen bad. In the morning a see off sana to car.

Naaz: bye bye sidhu. Eat Medi...medi..medishi.

Sidharth started laughing.

Sid: medishi nahi medicine naaz.

Naaz: medishi.

Sid: medicine.

Naaz: medishi.

Sid: acha chal koini. Jo bolna hai bol. Or main kha loonga medicine. Ab tu ja or acha acha padhna.

Naaz: yes sidhu. Naaz good girl.

Sid: yes my naaz is the best girl. Bye bye.

He make naaz sit in the car and sees her off after giving a forehead and a cheek peck. He heads home afterwards.

He was resting in his room Still tossing and turningon the bed feeling very restless. His mother came to him.

Sm: sid bacha theek hai ab.

Sid: mumma main theek hu but mujhe andar se bilkul bhi acha nahi lag raha hai. Aisa lag ra hai ki kuch bot bura hone wala hai.

Sm: tu zada soch raha hai sid kuch nahi hoga. Sab theek hai. Dekh sab ghar pe hai tere saamne or teri naaz bhi aane wali hogi.

Sidharth widens his eyes. It was past 1. Till now sana comes home but today she hasnt.

Sid: kya. Mumma sana abhi tak ghr nahi aai. Mumma maine kaha tha koi problem hai pkka kuch hua hai mom. Mujhe naaz ke paas jana hai. Abhi. Vo theek nahi hai mumma. Main jara hu pammi ma ke paas.

He ran out of shukla mansion and goes inside gills mansion.

Sid: pammi ma, pammi ma.

Shehnaaz mom: kya hua sid, main yaha hu kitchen me.

Sid: pammi ma bahar aao.

Shm: kya hua hai bacha. Tu ro kyu raha hai.

Sid: pammi ma naaz kaha hai. Vo abhi tak aai kyu nahi.

Shm: arey bacha vo driver thoda sa late ho gya tha abhii gaya hai naaz ko lene abhi aati hogi Teri naaz. Tu beth main paani Leke aati hu tere liye. Kya halath Bana rakhi hai apni.

Sid: ma nahi aap driver uncle ko call karo. Koi to problem hai i am sure.

Shm: shaant hoja sid. Kuch nahi hua hai. Ruk main abhi phn karti hu.

Pammi aunty was about to call the driver when her phone rang. She picks up the call.
...................................................................... 
Ji haa main parminder kaur gill.baat kar rahi hu.
......................................................................
Ji mam boliye.
......................................................................

After listening to what other person said on the call. Phone slipped from her hand and fell on the ground. Sid looked at pammi aunty then at the phone. He takes the phone and tries to talk but call was disconnected. He shooks her.

Sid:.pammi ma.pammi ma. Kya hua. Bolo na.

She wasnt speaking anything.

Sid: ma bolo na kya hua. Kiska phn tha.

She looked at sid and uttered just one word.

Shm: shehnaaz (and started crying)

1 hour back

Naaz's driver was late. She was standing with her teacher waiting with other kids who.were also waiting. Teacher took the children to the playground. They all.started playing on the swings. Sana was climbing stairs to take a slide.

She was about to sit down to take slide but her foot disbalances and she fell

She was about to sit down to take slide but her foot disbalances and she fell.from the there. Unfortunately she fell down and immediately fell unconcious.

Everyone ran towards her and tried to wake her up but all in vain. Teacher knew this was serious. She immediately picked her up and took her to medical room.

Doc: mam kya hua is bachi ko.

Teacher: doctor yeh swing se giri hai sar ke bal or immediately behosh ho gayi.

Doc: oh god. This is serious. Mam immediately hospital le jana hoga.

Leaving the rest of the students to another teacher she took naaz to the hospital after informing the school to tell her parents.

Flashback over

Sid: naaz, kya hua naaz ko ma. Aap ro kyu rahe ho. Bolo na kya hua.

Shm: naaz school me gir gayi hai. Behosh hai. Hos...hospital le kar gaye hai. Mer...meri bachi. (she was weeping)

Rita ma also came there. She looked at pammi who was crying hysterically and sid who was motionless. His lips were quickering, tears were coming out of his eyes silently. Rita ma rushed towards them and firstly shook sid.

Sm: kya hua hai sid. Kya hua hai ro kyu rahe ho tum dono.pammi . Pammi kya hua hai. Kuch to bolo.
Pammi aunty narrates everything to her. Rita ma was also in tears. Sid wipes his tears fastly

Sid: pammi ma. Aap ro kyu rahe ho. Kuch nahi hua naaz ko. Aap kehte ho na khelte khelte chot to lagti hi hai na. Kuch ni hua hoga choti si chot hogi. Vo bas darr gayi hogi. Mujhe pata hai meri naaz bot strong hai.

This little 9 years old boy was consoling 2 crying ladies when there was huge havoc inside himself.

Sid: chalo chalo hum naaz paas chalte hai.

They gather themselves and head towards hospital to their little angel. Whole way sid was crossing his fingers for his naaz safety. They reached hospital. Three of them ran inside the hospital. Rita ma said her name on the reception and got to know that she is in operation theatre. Rita ma and pammi aunty was numb to listen this and sid who didnt even know the instensity of having a loved one in the operation was looking at their faces. They ran towards the OT where the teacher was standing outside.

Shm: are u the teacher.

Teacher: yes mam.

Shm: kaise hua yeh sab.

Teacher narrates the whole incident. Pammi aunty was hell angry and sid mom was handling her. Sid was sitting on the bench just praying for his naaz. He was continously looking at the door of OT thinking that when will his naaz come running to hug him, to call him sidhu. To kiss him, to play with him, to get angry with him.

Shm: how careless you are. Aap apne aap ko teacher kehti hai ek bachi nahi sambhali gayi aapse.

Teacher: main aapki feeling samjh rahi hu mam but...

Shm: no. Aap nahi samajh sakti. Aap pla abhi yaha se chali jaiye. Pls.

Teacher says sorry and leaves from there. It was very obvious for a mom to react like this whose 4 year old daughter was suffering.