1

—- playlist : "Skyfall" (Adele)

Choi Chaewon trailed behind her older twin brothers who walked alongside the pavement to get to school. Today was her friend day of senior year, the year everyone has been waiting for ever since they were freshmens.

Her brothers were finished with senior year but they liked to walk Chaewon to school, they didn't have much to do throughout the day anyways.

—- Chaewon

"Are you excited for this year chaechae cause I know I was when I was in senior year." Soobin slightly nudged me, emitting a low chuckle to come out of his mouth.

"It's the same...except this time I won't have to be going to school again next year." My lips formed into a smile, the two boys just showed off their pearly whites and continued walking.

"And we're here, have a good first day little sister. Love you." Soobin engulfed me into a hug while Yeonjun pulled on my soft cheeks.

I quirked up my lips and nodded, "I will don't worry about me, I'll see you guys later. And love you too!" I waved to the males who turned their head back to get back home.

I approached the classroom all on my own, I didn't make any friendships through out the school year. I stood on my own.

"Class A..." I skimmed through my schedule, I scanned the busy hallways to finally land my eyes on the sign that had an A on it.

"Kim Sunoo's in our classroom...he came from the other side of the building." Whispers dispersed around the halls, watching a very dark haired male walk into the classroom.

Just once sight of him, I could just tell he was the quiet type. "Why is everyone talking about him." I muttered under my breath.

"Kim Sunoo huh?" Another voice approached me, I faced my body towards the figure, a girl with nice silky black hair.

"They all say that he's the quietest guy in the whole school, he's friend with the popular guys but he doesn't talk an inch. Just once look at Sunoo, you can see he has no emotions in his face or eyes, they think he's trouble because appears with cuts and bruises on his face from fighting."

"Then why are they whispering about him? He's a normal person right?"

"Of course he is, but people just like to gossip. They say he's surrounded by darkness, they say he's a misfit to this school."

"I see...anyways what is your name? You're very familiar to me but I never caught your name." I tilted my head with curious orbs.

A smile formed on the girl's lips, "I'm Kim Siyeon, and you?"

"Choi Chaewon, nice to meet you."

"You as well, so Chaewon...what class are you in?"

"I'm in Class A and you?"

"I'm also in class A, let's not waste any time and get to class."

I nodded in agreement,I shoved my textbooks in my locker and headed towards my home room.

Once I stepped into the classroom I bowed towards our teacher. She smiled and forwarded her hands to stand in a land where students stood in a single line.

"Good Morning, I'm your teacher Mrs.Shin...I'm your reading teacher and home room teacher. I'll be giving out seat mates to I advise you to stand in the line." 

"First off we have Kim Siyeon and Park Sunghoon." Siyeon greeted the male and took her seat with him.

"Next off we have Choi Chaewon and Kim Sunoo." I scanned through the room to see the dark haired pull out a chair for himself. He took in a seat and didn't speak a word.

"He's the one sitting down over there Chaewon, please take your seat."

I nodded and approached the male, I set my bags near the side of my chair and observed the boy who didn't bother to greet or even take a glance.

"Hi...I'm Chaewon. It's nice to meet you, uh...Sunoo?" I scratched the back of my head, his head was still a blur in my mind.

Sunoo glanced over to meet my eyes, you could read the vacant ness he had in his eyes. After staring for a few seconds he returned his eyes to his desk that had nothing placed on it.

He just stared at that empty desk for minutes.

"Alright I've seated everyone, please pay attention towards class we will discuss about the main points and goals we will have in class."  She clasped her hands together, telling her students sternly.

Today was going to be a long day.

—-

Author's note —-

Hello!! I'm back with another story, I hope you enjoy. Reminder, this story is dark themed it will have dark topics in it, not too much just a bit.