Three

Lisa's pov

I was surprised and afraid  at the same time. Because I don't know anything about them. I wish I could refuse but I don't want my friend to be hurt that's why I accepted   her offer.
Then I had bath and started choosing attire which is comfy and beautiful as well. Well I chose this clothe.

And I did my makeup like this

When I was ready I took my phone to check the time and I had only 30 mins to reach the Big Hit

When I was ready I took my phone to check the time and I had only 30 mins to reach the Big Hit. Yes their fansign is going to be in their company. I called taxi because my car was in London and when I reached my destination I had more 5 mins so I entered the Big hit entertainment and followed the people who were going to fansign as well. When we entered to the hall I saw six boys who were sitting in the middle of the hall. I was confused is there six or seven boys in the group but the doors of hall suddenly opened and I saw really handsome guy who was going to the middle of the hall. To be honest I was worried that their fans would attack me because I don't know who is who. After all I realized that I am staring to the boy who just entered about 3 mins. But surprisingly he cought me staring to him and smirked a little bit. I thought I am going crazy and it was just illusion but that boy also started staring at me. After awhile it was my turn to go and get the autograph from them it was going well until I reached the last member of this group and it was him yes who entered the last to fansign hall. His gaze was cold I greated him politely and gave their album which I got from rose's room. I was waiting for him to sign it but he just stared at me and came close a little bit and what he said made me froze and I even couldn't breathe properly....

To be continued...