"Hi Mr & soon to be Mrs.RaiSinghania" he said nervously & placed a gift in front of her,Riddhima smiled & took it "Your introduction?" Vansh asked eyeing his reactions "Actually I got an invitation I'm from the Mii Company" he said calmly as he rembered Kabir's words 'Don't stay nervous/ panicked/feared when you're near Vansh,he can sense these things easily'

"Your invitation card" Vansh said extending his hands to ensure that this man was really from Mii Company.He gave him the card & Vansh passed it to him after reading it & said "You're Welcome" The man smiled & walked towards the feast hall as instructed by Amara "Can we continue our leftover work?" Vansh said turning towards Riddhima with a wicked smile & she could feel the helplessness emerging on her stomach.

"Not so soon" came Ms.DSouza's voice from behind & Vansh hissed 'This woman really is a dangerous person but sometimes she acts like pain on the ass' he thought & looked at her "Riddhima you would have got tired go & take rest I will soon send the meal to your room" she said with a smile & turned towards Vansh "Same goes with you too". Riddhima was puzzled "But won't it be rude if I don't bid bye to the guests?" Ms.Dsouza smiled at her "This rule is for normal people in the normal surrounding not for the underworld.They won't say anything because they works practically & understand how much tired couples become when there is a grand ceremony with lots of people also mind you,you both are like king & queen so you have the right to dismiss them & do whatever you want".

Riddhima nodded her head in understanding & looked towards Vansh & turned to move towards her room because more than tired physically,she was mentally tired most & she knew she needed rest but Vansh was going to stop her so that he can spent time with her but Ms.DSouza's cold & intimidating eyes stopped him & giving a pissed off reaction,he said "Just one day more & then I will see who can disturb me" then he too walked towards his room

*****

Tired,only this feeling could be felt by her.Tired of everything but still the moist from her eyes denied to come out & she felt devoid of emotions.Still holding the gift she sat on the floor near the right edge of the bed & closed her eyes.She needs some mental rest.

Her hands moved so that she can keep the gift on the side table but a smooth like thing made her stop the move & she opened her eyes to see that,she found a piece of paper.Her eyes immediately got widen & she hurriedly took the paper out & start reading it which was hidden under the upper ribbon of the gift.

______________________________________

Riddhima listen its me & I'm Kabir see I know you're not happy with this forced marriage nor do you so you will have to get out Riddhima.Try to realize who you are? You're the fierce girl who once fought against all the odds of her life by herself.You need to get back at your old & own self.You can flee from the wedding Riddhima losing is not your type of thing.You can do it.One thing more,I can't help you to get out from the Mansion because of the tight surveillance as you already know so you will have to become your own messiah! And if you feel that I maybe Vansh who would have given this letter to you then let me provide you proof that its me

My Dear
Pumpkin

Its your
Bitter Gourd

& I love you
______________________________________

Just this was what it was needed,a hope from her love.She knew he will always stand by her through thick & thin.She got the boost that she needed & now she was determined to what she will do.She closed her eyes to meet her mental peace.