"Aaahhghhh! Stop! Stop! Fuck! Aaaghhh!"

"Keep screaming your heart out. No one can hear you." I said as I kept electrocuting him.

"I'll tell you! I'll tell you! Just stop!" I didn't stop.

"I'll stop when you tell me the other four!" I shouted.

"Aggghhh! Yamauchi! Inogashira! Fuucckk no more!"

"Continue or say goodbye to your pepperoni nipples!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Okitani and--agghhhh!"

"Who's the last member?!"

"That's all I know! I don't know who's the eighth member!"

"He's telling the truth, Satsuki. He really doesn't know the last one." Maya said, forcing myself to stop.

"Damn, look at the smoke and blood coming out. What a nice sight to see." I said while pinching my nose because apparently, burnt nipples smells like shit.

"Looks like we got more to take care of, huh?" I asked both Maya and Chiaki.

"I think we can handle them." Chiaki said.

"Now, shall we continue?"

Meanwhile

Ayanokouji POV

"I ain't telling you--agh!"

"Be quiet. Your whole existence disgust me." Kiryuuin-senpai said as she kicks Miyamoto's crotch with her heels.

"Normally, I don't like getting my hands dirty but when it involves my Kouhai-kun, I can already tell the future of this school will get even more interesting." She added.

"You overestimate me too much, Senpai. I'm just a regular student." I said.

"Enough with the modesty and let's get down to business, shall we?" She asked.

"If you say so." The two of us then force Miyamoto to lie down while tied up.

"Like I said! I ain't telling you shi--aghh!" She elbowed his crotch.

"So Kouhai-kun, what kind of methods are we going to use first? The blowtorch or waterboarding?" Senpai is more sadistic than I thought.

"Let's ask him some questions first before we ruin his life." To be honest, this is the first time I'm even torturing someone. I wasn't sure if this is even a good idea or not but my girls recommended it and they seem want some revenge on Ike so I let them be and I do the same as well.

"Hey. You." I said to our first victim here.

"If you want to see the light of day again, I recommend that you'll cooperate with us." I look at him with my true eyes and as expected, his face has gotten pale.

"How about him?" Kiryuuin-senpai pointed behind at another victim, Yamauchi.

"We'll deal with him later. To be honest, I'm not suprised you got him to follow you."  I said.

"Seducing filthy thrashes like him is a piece of cake. All it took is me looking directly at his eyes pretending to have interest and the moment I saw him smiling, he already was bound into my trap." She explained.

"That's Yamauchi for you. Once he gets attention from a girl, he'll go all berserk for her." I said.

"And as for you, if you ever try to lie on us, you'll face severe consequences." I said, focusing on Miyamoto.