The VIP area even had it's own bar.. Nish really liked the room decor it looked like top clubs she would see in her vogue magazines.. there were two boxers guarding the entrace of the VIP lounge.

The lounge was at the top half of the club so a set of  spiral  stairs connected the lounge with  the dancefloor and the rest of the club which was reallly big and was dim yet well lit.
There were boxers making rounds as well as standing at every corner of the room. The main club entrance was big enough for people to walk in and out without much space problem.
The main bar was really big almost 5 times the size of the VIP bar which itself was 2 times the size of usual bars.

Nish really liked  Lou's club and tbh the security was far better than any club she had visited in the whole California.

Lou noticed Nish looking at the whole club. She moved closer to her and leaned in to whisper in her ears.
" Like what you see" the deep aussie accent sent chills through Nish's spine she turned around and was now too close to Lou. The tall blonde towering her staring in her eyes.

Nish looked away quickly and moved little aways " Yes I'm good.. it's a nice club " Nish spoke it was her first time appreciating Lou.

Lou smiled and held Nish by her waist and led her to the red couch they sat down beside each other. Lou in her regualr position, legs wide spread and arms on the couch. Nish could see how powerful and intimidating Lou looked like this.. her eyes lingered down Lou's necklace laden neck to her vest.. she couldn't stop stealing glances at Lou's cleavage.. the pale white skin lit in the dim club light.. Nish again had to remind herself not to loose her composure. She sat with her legs crossed.

" what would you like for a drink?" Lou asked staring at the club beneath with a proud expression not proud Nish would say but a certain cokiness. " I wouldn't drink " Nish spoke suprised by the low shrill tone of her voice "what's with you?" Nish exclaimed to herself in a low voice.

" Honey you are in my club and I won't like it if your pretty self just sits here while i enjoy my Vod- " nish cut her off immediately " you already drank two glasses and It would be good if you don't anymore".. lou  laughed at seeing the concerned look on Nish's face.
"It's watered vodka babe" Lou spoke.." it's a little vodka in a glass of water.. try it" Lou extended her vodka glass for Nish to taste.

Nish hesitated a bit but Lou's pleading eyes and low voice made her taste the drink " it doesn't even taste like vodka" Nish spoke keeping the glass on the table.

" yes it doesn't because when you are drunk it tastes like vodka " Lou sat back on the couch her arms  close to Nish's shoulder which only made it difficult for Nish to not  touch it.
" By the way how do you know what Vodka tastes like?" Lou asked raising her eyebrows and a smirk. Nish just couldn't stop admiring how hot Lou looked in the club light.
She shifted a bit closer to Lou to answer her question because the loud music made it difficult for her to speak in her normal voice. And to her suprise Lou held her by her shoulder and pulled her even more closer than she intended to. Nish shook at this sudden contact but didn't want to pull out of it either .
" Vodka is my favorite drink actually " Nish spoke her voice came lower than she expected it to be.
Lou was examing Nish's facial features and still staring at her she ordered  a vodka for Nish.
Both sat like that in silence enjoying the club music.. it was strange how both felt at ease eventhough they met for the first time.

" So you are a surgeon" Lou spoke , As Nish turned to face her their nose tips brushed slightly... lou's sea blue eyes felt like sharp arrows piercing Nish and wanting them to let in her.

" Yes" that's all Nish managed to speak..
She however pulled away as the waitor got Nish her Vodka..
Nish now sat away from Lou.. and with a drop in the temperature around them both were unhappy with the loss of contact.