SOULS MEET

(Ashwin kissed your lips........ it was the best feeling you ever had till this date....... it created a fire within you...... he was too strong against you..... u couldnt help but to hold his shirt....... you both were panting heavily)

ashwin pov: I never really wanted this to happen but for heaven's sake look at her curves how could a man probably resist.......the next moment all i knew was my hands were on her booty..... damnnnn she's too hot to resist..... i kept pressing hers making her come close to me

your pov: ohhhhhh fuuuuuukkkkk...... this man..... to his pressure and his smell i was as much as close to him...... i could feel my boobs against his chest....... i was getting wet down there..... slided his hands to my thigh making me place my legs over his.... dammmmnnnn.....  i could feel his manhood touching mine........ this is it......

(narrator: with so much of sexual tension..... u pushed him down and climbed over him..... he was lying down....... u both parted ur kiss...... with so much of fire in u u started unbottoning his white shirt..... u could see his little chest hair and so well defined abs....... he sat up making u feel his skin over yours...... u removed his shirt fully through his shoulder's this person had broad shoulders...... ashwin removed your hairbun...... he came to ur neck and started wetting ur skin...... chills ran down ur spine.....  u laid ur head back back giving him much wider place to hunt.......with each passing second ashwin went down and down..... he removed the shirt of his which you were wearing......revealing ur skin and ur bra........ faster than ever ashwin snugged his face over ur boobs...... he slowly turned up and made u fall onto the bed....... he was above you now...... you know you had no bottom...... ashwin kept musing his hands all over your skin..... he started planting his kiss from ur cleavage   down to ur navel he wetted ur navel and slid his tongue as deep as possible making u shiver and u could feel the pressure in ur womenhood....

he removed all the remaining clothes of his and urs...... u both were nakedly lying to get more of eachother.....he was still above you....... he started planting kiss down there just to make u too wet...... 

you: ashwiiiiiiii.......stoppppppp......uffffff

ashwin was enjoying his needs he was in no mood to stop or talk....... after a while he started using his tongue....... you made all kind of weird noises that just wanted him to go deeper and deeper....... when you were almost near to done..... ashwin inserted his manhood into ur hood...... you both moaned eachothers name at the same time.......

he was so strong that you couldnt move any inch...... he was pounding you deep and strong he was sweating.......

after taking all the pleasure

ashwin: babe..... iam coming......

you: noooooooo a lil more....... not now..... we will come together.....

ashwin started pounding faster and faster.......

ashwin and you together: ahhhhhhnnnnnn ffffffukkkkk.....

you both came together.......

.

.

.

laying against eachother

ashwin: so..... how was it?

(you went and hugged him..... u laid on his bare chest..... he was still panting.....)

you: we did wrong

ashwin (storking your hair): no..... we just became forever now..... you became mine...... ur body is all mine babe.......

(he kissed your forhead after saying this..... you knew he was all yours...... the whole night was nothing but a bunch of promises you both made with eachother bodies)

20like
10 comments for next chapter!!!!

Hope u loved this.....
Will make it much more spicier the next time..... U and Ashwin will have😉😈