THE OPPORTUNITY

( Ashwin got his luck in Cook with Comaali Season 2 so as you did ).

POV YOURSELVES :

Today morning, Meeting him was different. He had a big smile and out of blue, he was welcoming me in. He was too warm.

Ashwin : Hey (your name)Y/N guess what ?? I just got into CWC2

( He was too happy because, it was after so long he got an opportunity in a new project and this was very big opportunity. Everyone knows how successful CWC1 was ).

ME : Ohh Dammn !! Congrats !! I am sooo happy. So do I get a hike in my salary ? 

( Ashwin came closer to you, you had your heart beat racing, He went behind you, you could feel his breath on your shoulders. He was taller than you. He wrapped his arms around you to pass an envelope.                                                                                                                                                                             With butterflies and restlessness you had your envelope open )

It read:

Envelope - 

                       Y/N, Job vacancy. We VJ TV from the set of CWC2 are more than happy to have you as our crew hairstylist. If you accept your job, you can join from 18/02/2020. 

Your POV :                                                                                                                                                                                                     This was so great !! I have never been this happy. This was such a great bait to my career. I turned back to Ashwin who was standing two foot apart.                                                                  We were so close that, we could smell each other's perfume. He moved back a little. 

You : So, This means I am no longer your personal hairstylist ????? 

Ashwin : Damn Girl !!!! It never meant that, you would forever be my girl.                                                     

I had butterflies the moment he called me his girl. 

( After a brief break )

Ashwin ( bit tensed ) : .... mmmmm what I meant was, you would forever be my personal hairstylist.

You : Great !!!! So we have a month to go for this big day.                                                                                             Till then what is your plan.

Ashwin : We still have daily soap to do.

You : Hiyooo !!! Ashwin, Thanduviten yennai is much better than daily soap.

Ashwin : Y/N, whatever, this still hasn't been a success. 25 Episodes done. Still something is really missing.      

To Yourselves : This happens all the time. He is never happy with the projects he gets. He does share all his worries without expecting any reply. IDK, why he never really consider me as his friend. There's something between us that creates a lot of tension within us. 

          Ashwin continues : I work day and night

          Ashwin continues : I work day and night. I do get better projects still ends up getting nothing.       

You ( out of no where ) : You get your salary.

Ashwin ( with a smile ) : I want fame more than salary. 

Narrator :                                                                                                                                                                                                      You went near him, raised his bowed head, you both had your eyes locked. It was such a warm feeling you placed your hands on his chin.

You said : Don't worry, you got whole new niche to prove yourself. You'll get all that you want from this show.

He smiled,..... watching him smile was everything you wanted. 

Ashwin : Hopefully I don't waste this chance

Ashwin : Hopefully I don't waste this chance.                                                                                                           He said this and went out, leaving you all by yourself.