"Liv when we first met you kept talking about my hair and kept touching it...I figured you can actually style it today" Jaaliyah smiled as liv had excitement written all over her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later
📍Baker house

  As Olivia was finishing up the last touches on Jaaliyahs hair, outfit, and makeup Jaaliyah was also finishing up the story.

"So that's why we couldn't tell Spencer what was really going on. Shawn cares for us all but in order to protect us he has to act like he hates us. Me and coop figured that out a long time ago and we played along. Spencer was clueless, he just thought he was acting like that cause he chose to be in a gang"

"I know you don't wanna lose Spencer as a friend but you did the right thing by putting your happiness first. We both are making progress, putting our happiness first" she said and Jaaliyah smiled in return not knowing how to respond

"Now let's get you to the field..make sure you drink lots of water to keep up your energy because you have a lot of stuff to juggle! Just remember the order. For 6 minutes you-" Jaaliyah cut Olivia off

"For the first 6 minutes of half time i have majorette then I have 30 seconds to run to the locker room take off my majorette outfit to reveal my drill team outfit underneath then run back and get in line in the matter of 1 minute. After the football game is over I have to run track and the events. Yes I know. I also have to preform in the stands as they are playing on the field" She sighed making liv laugh.

"No one said to juggle all of that" Olivia said causing both of y'all to laugh.

30 minutes later

They were at Beverly and it was almost halftime. They were doing the last routine in the stands.

It was now half time and Jaaliyah lead the girls to the field

It was now half time and Jaaliyah lead the girls to the field. The football players are watching on the sidelines catching their breath as Coach Baker goes over the plays.

(3:54-5:16)

After Jaaliyah get finished with that performance, she sprinted to the locker room to change for her majorette performance and solo.