1. Fab5 and Nandini💙

Start from the beginning

Navya: aapne hume bulaya ??

Alya: hume ??? humne sirf tumhe bulaya hai aur kisiko nahi .....

Navya: haan toh hum bhi wohii keh rahe hai hume kyu bulaya aapne ??

Mukti: ohh shut up madhubala ...

Navya: Madhubala anhi Navya hai hamara naam Navya Naveli ......

Fab5 rolled their eyes.

Cabir (with sugar coted voice): Haan toh madhubala jii ... oops soory Navya jii aapko humare liye kuch karna hoga.

Navya: hum aap sab ke liye kyu kuch kare ...

Alya: because we said so ....

Mukti: you have to kiss someone on their lips right now ....

Navya: hum koi kiss nahi karne vaale .....

Cabir: ohkk then you will have to just drink our special drink ...

Alya: haan either you kiss or you drink ... bolo kya karogi ??

Manik and dhruv were silently sitting. Manik was enjoying the show.

Navya: hum kiss nahi karne wale ...

Cabir: ohkk then chalo guys let's prepare Fab5 special drink for madhubala ji ...

Cabir, Manik, Mukti and Alya had a smirk on their face. The 3 except Manik started making the drink. They were adding each and everything that they saw be it chili sauce, soya sauce, phenol, ketchup, water. They even added raw egg yolk. While Navya was looking at them with a horrific face. 

On the other side Manik was lost somewhere. He was remembering what happened in the morning before he reached the college.

Flashback:

Manik was already late and others were waiting for him outside college. He had some work in office so he had asked others to proceed while he will join them directly at Space. Whereas here he was stuck in traffic. he was highly frustrated. he was looking here and there when his eye fell on a old women who was trying to cross the opposite road with a puppy. Then he saw a girl nearly of his age came there. She took the puppy and helped the women cross the road. After that she played with the puppy for sometime and then went away.

Manik was sitting admiring her when a car honk disturbed his thoughts. He saw that the traffic is cleared so he made his way to Space but his thoughts were still stuck on that girl. He didn't know what about that girl attracted him towards her. it can be her cute smile or her long hairs that were playing with the wind or her big dovey eyes. He has seen many girls but seeing this girl he felt that she is something, something different, something special.

Flashback Ends

He came out his trance when he heard Cabir.

Cabir: chalo madhubala ji aapki drink ready hai ...

Navya made a horrifying face. While mukti moved towards her with the drink.

With Nandini,

Nandini was coming back to the canteen

Nandini (thought): I told Navya that I will be back in 10 minutes but it's 20. Chalo nandini jaldi chalo.

She reached canteen but was shocked to see the scene going on there. She saw a girl was holding a glass of something to Navya while Navya was scared and others were watching the show. Seeing the girl she immediately recognized her to be a member of Fab5. Without even thinking twice she made her way towards them.