Chapter 17 (M)

Itsuki's POV ~2 weeks later~

"Itsuki, hope you have safe trips back" My father said. I softly smiled and bowed my head.

"I'll be sure to send you a message once I get off the train" I said and bent down to hug Isamu.

"Isamu, You've been doing so well! I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work okay?" I questioned and Isamu smiled brightly with a smile.

"I never though I would enjoy a relaxing summer before I have to go back" I say softly. My Father nodded his head in agreement.

"There will be a Traditional dinner next month. It will be the first one without your mother unfortunatly" He said and I nodded my head.

"I have to get going now before the train arrives. Please update me about anything father" I bowed.

"I will Itsuki, travel safe" My father said.

"Bye Bye!" Isamu waves. I smiled and wave back.

"Bye Isamu" I said and walked away with my sword and my bag.

Back at mori mori

I was finally back on school campus and looked around for a bit before walking inside of the building straight to the office to recieve my new dorm room and schedule.

"Ah yes! Itsuki Yamamoto, Welcome back" The administrator says and hands me a paper.

"We have remodeled your room to your request but it has been moved to the 3rd floor due to new students coming in. Nothing much has changed besides the areas around your room." He said and also gave me 2 keys for my dorm.

"And it says here that you are skipping a grade and moving to the 4th year advanced classes. Due to your high test scores, the principle didn't see the need to have you stay 2 more years in Mori Mori before graduating so this will be your last year. Here is your schedule. After you leave the office, you are free to do anything you like afterwards" I thanked the administrator and walked out of the office.

I went up to the dorm building and walked to the third floor to locate my room. Once I spotted it, I opened it with the room key and walked inside. I placed my sword down neatly on the counter and used a transformation techneque to design my room the way I wanted. After I was done, I meditated and left my room to grab some flowers.

"Look it's Itsuki-Chan! I heard it's her last year here" Some boys whisper.

"Impossible! I heard she had just joined Mori Mori last school year!" Another boy said. I shook my head slightly and walked outside of the building to walk towards the greenhouse.

"Itsuki-kun?" I hear a voice behind me. I turned around to see Toono and Kashima.

"Kashima, Toono hey." I waved.

"Itsuki you've changed a bit! You look amazing" Toono said with a light blush on his face. I chuckled at his compliment.

"Thank you" I bowed my head slightly.

"Itsuki-chan!!! Heyy!" Yacchan runs towards us with a smile.

"Oi Kyousuke!" Kashima waves and ruffles his cousin's head.

"What did you guys do for the summer?" I asked while walking along with them to the greenhouse.

"Toono, Kyousuke, and I went to a state called Florida" Kashima said.

"How was it?" I question.

"It was amazing. And the oceans were amazing!" Toono said with a smile on his face.