05| What's up my main bit-

Start from the beginning

"Even though I don't support violence I'm able to understand most of the time why she had done what she did. She's somewhat popular in school. She actually gets straight A's and does extra credits. She's an incredibly intelligent girl." The principle continues. Me and dad nod our heads in response. Maybe she could teach Xander something.

Soon enough the door is kicked open by a small girl. She has long brown hair that comes to her waist just like mama and she had dad's eyes. Anyone could see the resemblance. Dad's eyes held tears and so much love that he held back quickly, wiping away the stray tear that fell. I feel a smile creeping onto my face watching the all grown up girl. She was my sorellina.

"What's up my main bit-" The principal coughs, stopping her as we watch closely. The rules include no swearing. But who am I kidding. This girl, like the rest of us, has no filter that could stop us at times.

"Arabella you may want to take a seat for this." Mr. Thompson points to one of the seats where Arabella slumps into the chair without a care in the world.

"So Kev. If this is about how I spray painted venom on the school wall, that's there for women empowerment because if you look at it upside down it actually says women. I know I'm sick. Then that fight last week with a plastic face wasn't my fault. She started it. I finished it. Simple. But I mean , if you're going to suspend me, how long?" The girl speaks with a carefree sense that holds a stance of authority. She's like Xander in a way. They both seem cold and distant all the time.

"No this actually isn't about that. There was a fire at you house earlier this morning and no one survived.'' Kevin says, looking at her sympathetically.

"Okey-dokey!" She responds grinning as if we had just told her that flying cars have been created. She must feel our eyes as she looks at our shock struck faces.

I mean did we not just tell her that her mother figure had just passed away. I mean I don't like Lilith, no I despise her but wouldn't Arabella hold some sort of emotion since she was taken care of there. Did something happen? The thought crosses my mind as my heartbeat quickens in fear. The moment is short lived as a laugh sounds through the room.

"Your new bodyguards? Sorry about the last ones. I didn't know that a tarantula would cause him to fall back on the other one and make both of them hit their heads on the pole behind them. I mean they only lost a little bit of their memory, right? Plus arent bodyguards not supposed to be scared of that. Anyways, nice to meet both of you, just to warn you ahead of time, I like to prank so get used to it.'' Wait, bodyguards? Does she not realize it's us? I guess she doesn't remember us. Which is understandable since it has been 14 years. The simple thought of that makes my shoulders slump a little.

"The one who looks in his 20s is fine but I mean wouldn't you want to have younger ones since they last longer.'' She whispers but loud enough for us to hear. If this was any other person dad would demand an apology for such words. But right now he didn't even care as he was blinded by the fact that he has his daughter back.

She then prompts her feet on the desk as if she owned the place. Many places can be hers if she asked. God knows we would hand it to her without a question.

"No they're not, Arabella. They actually-" but she cuts the principle off.

"Ya I don't care. Am I going to go to the orphanage or foster care?" Being impatient. Yup. Definitely a Romano.

"No. we actually got in contact with your biological family and they'd like to take you in."

She suddenly went tense and all emotion drained from her face. It was now cold and emotionless like mine and dad's. In a way it scared me. We've been told that our face can make a million cower but the same goes for her. We've been trained to do so but why her?